Below Deck ⚓️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marco is exactly my type, and he's so patient and easy going. Also wouldn't have it been easier to send him to land to get that patch stitched back ? Not sure why she just patch an open wound like that, sound a bit dangerous to me.

Reactions: 1
The captain really didn't disappoint. Him and Marcos from sailing yacht, :love::love:. My heart is full.
Since we never had a hot captain before, we've only seen the crew sleep with each other. I wonder if it could happen with a captain too.

(The 3 first episodes are not legally on primewire )

Edit/ the bosun isn't too bad on the eye either !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The captain really didn't disappoint. Him and Marcos from sailing yacht, :love::love:. My heart is full.
Since we never had a hot captain before, we've only seen the crew sleep with each other. I wonder if it could happen with a captain too.

(The 3 first episodes are not legally on primewire )

Edit/ the bosun isn't too bad on the eye either !
I reckon the Cap won’t get involved with anyone that way. He seems very unattainable and not one to mix business with pleasure……which makes him even sexier. He’s firm but very fun and kind. And Cap Sandy needs to take note, that’s how you muck in and hell the crew!!

Reactions: 4
I reckon the Cap won’t get involved with anyone that way. He seems very unattainable and not one to mix business with pleasure……which makes him even sexier. He’s firm but very fun and kind. And Cap Sandy needs to take note, that’s how you muck in and hell the crew!!
Yes, I had barely watched the first few minutes when I made that comment. But he does look pretty level headed and grounded.

Should we start a new thread ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.