Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yawnyoureboring

Is this a threat ? Seems your the only one getting wound up here !
Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all shit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx
Your profile clearly states you've posted 7 times and all of them are on the bekki kong thread? Go home crazy eyes, you're drunk x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member

Just to creep you all about a bit more..... 👀 👀

She needs to grow up - 5 month anniversary?? I’ve had things in the fridge longer than that 😂 it’s vomit inducing, which is why I don’t follow her, just this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

KNYE_19

Note to self " DOUBLE TROUBLE" Before you preach about grammar, I suggest you read over your message again prior to sending !
*proper grammar* should read CORRECT grammar actually.
Having egg on your face not a pretty site. Then again suits you with features like yours ;)
*sight

• Haha
Reactions: 9

House_Shade

I don't understand how any parent could allow another person into their life and home so quickly when they have a young child to care for. I'm sure he's a nice guy but you've known him for five minutes love!
I don't begrudge anybody finding happiness but I think it's totally irresponsible to involve a child at this early stage. Its something that I'd never do.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand the whole
Lunch coming up 👌🏼
Tea coming up 👌🏼 SHITE
Enjoy your pre packed food hun, it all looks just as gross as you do. And if you read on here, please just give insta up because you’re nothing but a bore 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DoubleTrouble1712

Not surprised she didn’t come back, she’s been busy posting 36 times in the last couple of days 🙄

Not surprised she didn’t come back, she’s been busy posting 36 times in the last couple of days 🙄
Actually she’s been busy posting the same photos she’s previously posted - didn’t clock until now that she posts stuff she has put up before, not like they take ages to set up (packet of rolls in hand for example) so I’m not sure why she feels she has to post them again with different captions 🙄🤣

I scrolled back a bit and counted the same ww wraps photo 6 times since April 7th 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Yawnyoureboring

I think it was some bizarre attempt to make me concerned she knows me (along with the threats of ‘don’t be so certain I haven’t seen you’ 🤣) - but sadly for her the insults are about the level of a school playground and I had to resist replying ‘I know you are but what am I?!’ 🤣🤣
I know it made my night tbh lol LOCKDOWN WON'T LAST FOREVER 😆🤔 erm, so what? After lockdown you're coming to find me?🙄😂 Put your eyeballs back in hun you're embarrassing yourself x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

DoubleTrouble1712

...so now YOU are making threats? And tbf, if you werent a 'coward hiding behind a keyboard', you wouldnt be secretive with your account. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This, exactly. Once I’d deciphered what the post was saying it became quite clear that the end is meant to be threatening. This person is quite the treat!

Reactions: 7

Fanaff

VIP Member
“3 cathedrals in 3 years together” erm, congrats?! Is that a notable relationship goal I’ve missed out on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
How is she celebrating a 4 month anniversary? Clues in the name, anniversary, as in annum as in YEAR! Is she 15? I can’t even follow her, she makes me cringe too much

• Haha

Flowerpower

I can’t believe this, who pies their kid for their new bloke at Disneyland of all places? She’s a bunny boiler and he clearly is too.
I was just coming on to say this! What a total shitter of a Mother. Poor little girl’s gone on holiday thinking she’s got x amount of days with just her mum and Nan, suddenly soppy knickers turns up and she’s binned so Bekki can go off round Disney without her. Awful!

• Sad