Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was married. And had the daughter. Then he left, she met the next 'the one', then they split, then she met the next next 'the one(right now)

Reactions: 1
Goes to Disney with her mum, ditches her as he turns up! Nice!

Also, how does she afford all this?! Holidays with and without her child, Disney, trips to London, legoland...doesn’t she do like 2 groups a week?!

Reactions: 4
I don't trust her, she has crazy eyes. Don't look directly into them or you'll turn into stone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goes to Disney with her mum, ditches her as he turns up! Nice!

Also, how does she afford all this?! Holidays with and without her child, Disney, trips to London, legoland...doesn’t she do like 2 groups a week?!
This! I really don’t understand how she affords it all and also how he affords to show up on all her trips!! When she recently celebrated her very important and widely celebrated 5 month anniversary she listed off a load of other trips she had planned.

She did mention something about a job one day so I thought she had something else as well as slimming m but not sure 🤷‍♀️

This! I really don’t understand how she affords it all and also how he affords to show up on all her trips!! When she recently celebrated her very important and widely celebrated 5 month anniversary she listed off a load of other trips she had planned.

She did mention something about a job one day so I thought she had something else as well as slimming m but not sure 🤷‍♀️

Works in a sports shop part time, I believe...was buying tit ton loads of trainers at a huge discount a few weeks back....

Works in a sports shop part time, I believe...was buying tit ton loads of trainers at a huge discount a few weeks back....
Yeah, works part time in JD sports to make ends meet. I reckon Disney will have been stuck on a credit card. She's hardly living the insta glam life!

‘Her one’ (ratboy as I affectionately call him) is creepy AF. Turned up at Disney to surprise her daughter - wtf?? Why didn’t he just go with them in the first place? Her mum was soon thrown out of the pics when he arrived 😂 bekki just gets stranger and stranger - who’s waiting on an engagement soon? 🤮

Reactions: 2
Im prob stating the obvious but I see her name and all I can think of is 'king kong' the massive gorilla🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet people had fun with that when she was bigger 🙉

Reactions: 1
“Us day” - has she actually ditched her child in Disneyland to swan about with her weird boyfriend? What a tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘Her one’ (ratboy as I affectionately call him) is creepy AF. Turned up at Disney to surprise her daughter - wtf?? Why didn’t he just go with them in the first place? Her mum was soon thrown out of the pics when he arrived 😂 bekki just gets stranger and stranger - who’s waiting on an engagement soon? 🤮

Ratboy reminds me of Bungle off Rainbow...seen in real life, so I can vouch for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Us day” - has she actually ditched her child in Disneyland to swan about with her weird boyfriend? What a tit.
I can’t believe this, who pies their kid for their new bloke at Disneyland of all places? She’s a bunny boiler and he clearly is too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this, who pies their kid for their new bloke at Disneyland of all places? She’s a bunny boiler and he clearly is too.
I was just coming on to say this! What a total shitter of a Mother. Poor little girl’s gone on holiday thinking she’s got x amount of days with just her mum and Nan, suddenly soppy knickers turns up and she’s binned so Bekki can go off round Disney without her. Awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Remember the chav army bracelet charms she used to flog? They made Argos' Elizabeth Duke jewellery department look like bleeping Tiffany and co! 😂🤢

And the fake nailed claw!

Will she ever duck off with her water bottle or chav jewellery

• Haha
Sorry I am not one to usually comment on someone’s weight but the vid he’s just put on his profile makes her look huge!!! Xx