Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAS SHE SERIOUSLY PUT SHE WONT EAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS????? Nice one consultant bleep

Reactions: 3
Bekki hows come ur nails have no growth ?????? Been lockdown long enough for them to grow out

Reactions: 1
Omg pleeease look at velentines day at kongs! 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh god I can’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 That’s all a bit much, screams too keen to me. I’ve been married nearly 12 years and I would think my husband was too keen (or taking the piss!) if he did all that 🤣 Also, is it not a bit mental to go all out for Valentine’s dinner only to have a bloomin Iceland Slimming World soup for your starter??? 🤣🤣 It’s not exactly pushing the old boat out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I can’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 That’s all a bit much, screams too keen to me. I’ve been married nearly 12 years and I would think my husband was too keen (or taking the piss!) if he did all that 🤣 Also, is it not a bit mental to go all out for Valentine’s dinner only to have a bloomin Iceland Slimming World soup for your starter??? 🤣🤣 It’s not exactly pushing the old boat out!
there is no way he did all that stuff for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ Me and my partner have been together for 15 years and he’s so crap at putting things together, I know some blokes will set stuff up but it all seems too much like this relationship 🤣 her meal looks vile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah here, the birthday celebrations are so OTT. When I saw the hot tub at the weekend I assumed it was a big birthday which would semi justify all the faffing about...but no, he's blooming 38.

Reactions: 2
Look at her hydrate m8 post ffs yer ofc they are amazing Bekki u get it all for free #fuckingfreeloader

Reactions: 1