Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funtimes123

She put her suicide awareness post up and wrote the hashtag wrong !!! Such a serious issue and she doesn’t even spell check

Noseyparker247

Well, if you aren’t Bekki then you’ve got some invested interest in commenting aggressively on a thread about her. And a very similar way of writing if I’m honest. But hey, you might not be her. You’re still appearing to be a delightful addition to this thtread - but as I said before, it’s clearly upsetting you so do yourself a favour and leave it before you get more wound up.
Is this a threat ? Seems your the only one getting wound up here !
Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all shit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx