Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if “my one” has bitten the dust? No pictures of him for a few days.

For those that say BK has put on a few pounds, she actually has. Not massive, but certainly doesn’t look the same as she does in instaland. The joy of filters and hiding behind people on photographs.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if “my one” has bitten the dust? No pictures of him for a few days.

For those that say BK has put on a few pounds, she actually has. Not massive, but certainly doesn’t look the same as she does in instaland. The joy of filters and hiding behind people on photographs.
I think he’s defo no longer ‘the one’ - no pics and no ‘bank holiday fun with my one’ posted 🤷🏻‍♀️ Instead, she’s now trying to sell off her old shot to pay for that Disney trip where ‘my one’ surprised her little girl 🤮 and they all lived happily ever after 😂- except they clearly didn’t 😂

We’ll know soon if they’ve split up as there’ll e meaningful memes and ‘living for just my girl now’ 🤢

3 days ago she tagged him in a picture so I doubt it’s over. I think it’s more likely that they are moving in together hence the sorting through all the stuff.

3 days ago she tagged him in a picture so I doubt it’s over. I think it’s more likely that they are moving in together hence the sorting through all the stuff.
Ah, so she did - didn’t see that 😂 Perhaps he’s still ‘her one’ and they’re skipping happily to SW meetings together 😂

She's off on holiday again! Seriously, how do people afford this many holidays?

Reactions: 5
My One is back, on another airport run. She needs to change the filter, her eyes look bizarre 👀

Join slimming world coz it saved bekki kongs life ...WHAT A twit
And the crock about her seven year old wanting to help on a leaflet run because she wants you "to help and save as many people as possible Mummy!" 😂🤢🙄💩

Sad. As. duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly certain those new personalised hydrate m8 bottles should have been declared as gifted 🙄 also, I see we now have a hashtag specifically for ‘my one’ - don’t worry Bekki, he is definitely allllllll yours.

• Haha
I’m fairly certain those new personalised hydrate m8 bottles should have been declared as gifted 🙄 also, I see we now have a hashtag specifically for ‘my one’ - don’t worry Bekki, he is definitely allllllll yours.
This! She has never ever put gifted on anything. It drives me crazy.

I had to stop following her ages ago because she’d just be constantly advertising her sw group all the time on every single post she did - even if the post wasn’t sw related 😂 I remember once, she did a post about her little girl going to school, and underneath was a massive advertisement about her sw group!! No need!! And then the selfies with her members whenever they got a certificate - I’d have been mortified if my face was splashed all over Instagram to thousands of people!

She also had a fella who was the one and all that, then all of a sudden he was gone!? Followed by daily passive-aggressive memes very obviously directed at him 🙄
I have no idea what she does now, I think I stopped following her 2 years or so ago but from reading this thread it looks like she hasn’t changed 😂😂

Reactions: 1