Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleTrouble1712

I’m fairly certain those new personalised hydrate m8 bottles should have been declared as gifted 🙄 also, I see we now have a hashtag specifically for ‘my one’ - don’t worry Bekki, he is definitely allllllll yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

ponyta

It was an unfollow from me after seeing her buy gluten free bread to make garlic bread in the middle of a pandemic. Don't be a selfish git - save the free from bread from those that need it and just have a slice of garlic bread! jeez.

KNYE_19

Why does she constantly post "all mine" as if the sight of his rat face makes everyone swoon with lust...tempting Bekki, but you can have him love, please do not fret yourself. You take one for the team.

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

Test passed, well done to you " KNYE " I didn't think anybody would notice. Nice to see you noticed the mistake unlike
" DOUBLE TROUBLE " it's nice to know what type of person I'm dealing with now !!!!!!
Oh I noticed. Just like I noticed your poor sentence construction and your lack of capital letters, but I chose not to comment. I’m more than happy to just sit here and watch you apparently show us your true colours in all the ways. Just here with my popcorn 🍿😊 You knew what you were coming to read when you came on to this thread, if it’s upsetting you then perhaps just leave?

#AntiAD

My One is back, on another airport run. She needs to change the filter, her eyes look bizarre 👀

DoubleTrouble1712

Awww glad you think so Queen, nice to see you spreading some positivity in such times of sadness !

Plus no need for the popcorn emoji, I'm very aware of what popcorn looks like. Please try not to choke on the corn.
Can I ask why then, if there’s no need for the emoji, you’re such a fan of ‘lockdown 🔒⬇‘ and other such excellent ways of using them? Just, you know, wondering.

Curly

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her months ago. She used to post really good recipes which made up for the fact she seemed mega self obsessed but then she became a consultant and god she is unbearable. The whole plastering the boyfriend all over social media from day one and declaring love by celebrating four months is so immature, makes me cringe!
Not long ago she was with another man playing happy families!people don’t realise the impact it has on children allowing people to come and go in their lives!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Omg pleeease look at velentines day at kongs! 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh god I can’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 That’s all a bit much, screams too keen to me. I’ve been married nearly 12 years and I would think my husband was too keen (or taking the piss!) if he did all that 🤣 Also, is it not a bit mental to go all out for Valentine’s dinner only to have a bloomin Iceland Slimming World soup for your starter??? 🤣🤣 It’s not exactly pushing the old boat out!

• Haha

SugarQueen

Honestly made my night. Was slightly disappointed that she didn’t stick around longer. I was laughing so much when she accused me of googling how to spell nosy 🤣😂

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She’s such an attention seeker. She’s had such a frightening experience but can take a photo and do a cryptic post about it including emojis? I call bullshit!

KNYE_19

I don't trust her, she has crazy eyes. Don't look directly into them or you'll turn into stone

• Haha

Funtimes123

Urgh hate these types of posts it’s such attention seeking and she knows people will ask what’s wrong. Either tell people or don’t. Why post these cryptic posts. Get lost!