Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my gosh so happy I found this thread! She keeps coming up on my discover page on insta and now I keep going back to snoop on her latest cringe ‘the one’ posts! There was one a while back where they’d been together barely a month and he had left her a card with all this declaration of love in. So creepy. I find it all so weird.

It's too much, way too soon, the post that red alarmed me was the one in which Kong had been seeing Bungle for about a fortnight and it was her Mini Me's birthday and he tagged along in a separate car from Kong, Mini and her three little girl guests, but on the return she let him drive Mini Me and the other kids back in his car while Kong followed alone in hers. I'd be fucking livid if that was my child, no safeguarding awareness whatsoever, at two weeks you don't let your own child travel with a new boyfriend alone, but you definitely don't allow other people's children too, so fucking stupid and irresponsible and it was quite a long distance drive to, by the looks of it.

Weird as fuck.

Reactions: 6

Fanaff

VIP Member
I thought it was bad when she ditched her mum but now to ditch her child to have a day alone with him?! Has she no fucking shame.

Must have been planned well in advance as those matching t shirts were custom made. Poor little girl getting to go to Disney and then it suddenly isn’t about her anymore, it’s about mummy boyfriend 🙄

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Is this a threat ? Seems your the only one getting wound up here !
Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all shit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx
...so now YOU are making threats? And tbf, if you werent a 'coward hiding behind a keyboard', you wouldnt be secretive with your account. 🤷🏻‍♀️

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She doesn’t get the ASA rules does she. It doesn’t matter you found them first love, if you are getting free products in return for posting about them it’s an AD.

Curly

VIP Member
The all mine captions 🤢🤢🤢 mate don’t worry no1 wants you to share!!!
On a serious note though terrifying how immature she comes across with relationships. I hate people claiming their partner is ‘their property’

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Is this a threat ? Seems your the only one getting wound up here !
Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all shit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx
Is this a threat ? Seems your the only
Why are you commenting on a Becky thread if you don't know her?
Hi Bekki 👋🏻 🤣 fairly uncertain how you’ve seen a picture of me to comment on my features, I’m no oil painting but I can assure you I’m not a purple ‘D’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pissed myself at this last night 🤣 what an aggressive little girl she is, made a complete arse of herself that for sure 🤭🤭

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

Note to self " DOUBLE TROUBLE" Before you preach about grammar, I suggest you read over your message again prior to sending !
*proper grammar* should read CORRECT grammar actually.
Having egg on your face not a pretty site. Then again suits you with features like yours ;)
Hi Bekki 👋🏻 🤣 fairly uncertain how you’ve seen a picture of me to comment on my features, I’m no oil painting but I can assure you I’m not a purple ‘D’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

Am I ????
Is anybody a fan of lockdown ? Also I believe you are mistaking me for somebody else but i'm clearly not this person. Sorry to disappoint you btw.....
Well, if you aren’t Bekki then you’ve got some invested interest in commenting aggressively on a thread about her. And a very similar way of writing if I’m honest. But hey, you might not be her. You’re still appearing to be a delightful addition to this thtread - but as I said before, it’s clearly upsetting you so do yourself a favour and leave it before you get more wound up.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Didn’t even bother to take his own daughter along for the surprise, I bet she feels special 🤨
Doesn’t matter now does it, not when he’s got a ready made family with Scary eyes and mini me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine that conversation “im going on holiday”, “where to Daddy?”, “Disneyland, but you’re not coming.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😖

• Haha

Ohyeah

“Us day” - has she actually ditched her child in Disneyland to swan about with her weird boyfriend? What a tit.
Sorry, she’s taken her kid to Disney and pied her off for an ‘us day’, what a gargantuan mug. The whole set up is weird.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Free week to those that lost their jobs with Thomas cook - yeah babe coz SW is what they are worried about - not bills, food on the table, mortgage etc - it’s fat club

• Haha

Magik27

“Us day” - has she actually ditched her child in Disneyland to swan about with her weird boyfriend? What a tit.

• Wow

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh so happy I found this thread! She keeps coming up on my discover page on insta and now I keep going back to snoop on her latest cringe ‘the one’ posts! There was one a while back where they’d been together barely a month and he had left her a card with all this declaration of love in. So creepy. I find it all so weird.
She’s so desperate for a new Daddy for mini-me that she’s rushed into this relationship at 100miles an hour - he is creepy, looks like a rat and it’s scary that she just let him look after little girl so soon after they’d got together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

KNYE_19

Don't think anyone has ever flexed my cringe gland like good old Bekki has 🤣🙄 "us day" ... in effing Disney 🤣 Christ alive.

• Haha

Bishplease

Chatty Member
I mean she used to do these things on a sunday and put up recipes and that like she was a sw god not any more