Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was posted seeing Louise on her birthday and someone said his meals he’s posting seem to be same as her. I suspect he’s there just not showing as the benefits man wouldn’t be happy
I work in the benefit system it annoys me so bloody much that people do this!!!! Greedy bastards.

Reactions: 1
I work in the benefit system it annoys me so bloody much that people do this!!!! Greedy bastards.
I could be wrong but he’s either living there or they broke the law and he saw them as there are pictures of him hugging her daughter on her birthday

Reactions: 1
Notice he’s got an initial on the fire place...... why would you do that for someone that you don’t live with 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

She should spend less time posting 60 photos a day and more on learning some proper grammar.
Note to self " DOUBLE TROUBLE" Before you preach about grammar, I suggest you read over your message again prior to sending !
*proper grammar* should read CORRECT grammar actually.
Having egg on your face not a pretty site. Then again suits you with features like yours ;)

Note to self " DOUBLE TROUBLE" Before you preach about grammar, I suggest you read over your message again prior to sending !
Having egg on your face not a pretty site. Then again suits you with features like yours ;)
Hi Bekki 👋🏻 🤣 fairly uncertain how you’ve seen a picture of me to comment on my features, I’m no oil painting but I can assure you I’m not a purple ‘D’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*sight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Test passed, well done to you " KNYE " I didn't think anybody would notice. Nice to see you noticed the mistake unlike
" DOUBLE TROUBLE " it's nice to know what type of person I'm dealing with now !!!!!!
Oh I noticed. Just like I noticed your poor sentence construction and your lack of capital letters, but I chose not to comment. I’m more than happy to just sit here and watch you apparently show us your true colours in all the ways. Just here with my popcorn 🍿😊 You knew what you were coming to read when you came on to this thread, if it’s upsetting you then perhaps just leave?

Reactions: 5
Also it’s Nosy not Nosey
🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm not part of the
Also it’s Nosy not Nosey
🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm part of the quite afew people then as you are seems you wasn't hundred percent certain hence why you googled it !

Oh I noticed. Just like I noticed your poor sentence construction and your lack of capital letters, but I chose not to comment. I’m more than happy to just sit here and watch you apparently show us your true colours in all the ways. Just here with my popcorn 🍿😊 You knew what you were coming to read when you came on to this thread, if it’s upsetting you then perhaps just leave?
Of course you're eatting popcorn, you do anything else but eat ?

I “googled” it to use the screenshot back up my point 🤣 what an absolute delight you are. Please stay around, I’ll get my popcorn 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I “googled” it to use the screenshot back up my point 🤣 what an absolute delight you are. Please stay around, I’ll get my popcorn 🍿
Awww glad you think so Queen, nice to see you spreading some positivity in such times of sadness !

Awww glad you think so Queen, nice to see you spreading some positivity in such times of sadness !
Plus no need for the popcorn emoji, I'm very aware of what popcorn looks like. Please try not to choke on the corn.

Plus no need for the popcorn emoji, I'm very aware of what popcorn looks like. Please try not to choke on the corn.
Can I ask why then, if there’s no need for the emoji, you’re such a fan of ‘lockdown 🔒⬇‘ and other such excellent ways of using them? Just, you know, wondering.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask why then, if there’s no need for the emoji, you’re such a fan of ‘lockdown 🔒⬇‘ and other such excellent ways of using them? Just, you know, wondering.
Am I ????
Is anybody a fan of lockdown ? Also I believe you are mistaking me for somebody else but i'm clearly not this person. Sorry to disappoint you btw.....

I'm not part of the

I'm part of the quite afew people then as you are seems you wasn't hundred percent certain hence why you googled it !

Of course you're eatting popcorn, you do anything else but eat ?
This is particularly delightful, aren’t you supposed to be a slimming world consultant? Just a reminder that that sort of nasty comment won’t go down too well in image therapy 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4