Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised she didn’t come back, she’s been busy posting 36 times in the last couple of days 🙄

Not surprised she didn’t come back, she’s been busy posting 36 times in the last couple of days 🙄
Actually she’s been busy posting the same photos she’s previously posted - didn’t clock until now that she posts stuff she has put up before, not like they take ages to set up (packet of rolls in hand for example) so I’m not sure why she feels she has to post them again with different captions 🙄🤣

I scrolled back a bit and counted the same ww wraps photo 6 times since April 7th 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Crikey, I came on to moan that she’s locked her account so I can’t have a nose at what tit she’s posting to discover id missed all the fun 😂
I can’t be arsed to request to follow her as I don’t want 30 pics of ‘lunch coming up’ on my insta feed daily!

Reactions: 3
Ive just seen on her birthday post she has used a mixed race emoji 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a plum! 🤦🏾‍♀️Haha

Reactions: 1
Crikey, I came on to moan that she’s locked her account so I can’t have a nose at what tit she’s posting to discover id missed all the fun 😂
I can’t be arsed to request to follow her as I don’t want 30 pics of ‘lunch coming up’ on my insta feed daily!
I saw she went private a while ago and she just doesn’t interest me enough to request to follow!

I used to check in on her for lol’s but didn’t bother requesting to follow when she went private as I can’t actually be arsed to see her shite posts coming up on my feed!

Reactions: 2
Tbf i had a scroll but after 123567896575466 pictures i assumed it had been longer lol
Made that mistake before 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also... anyone notice she went to 8 shops for hoisin sauce... what the actual f is wrong with that woman? It's still lockdown... did she actually queue at 8 shops. The mind really boggles. Bloody duck pancakes 🙄

Last edited:
lockdown has not done her one no favours regardless if hes been working or not lol

• Haha