Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her a few years ago when she used to post really good slimming world recipes. Now she just puts up selfies with the horrendous snapchat filter

Reactions: 2
Ever seen the witches and when they turn into mice mid way between human and mouse.....my one ๐Ÿ˜ #thinkaboutit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her months ago. She used to post really good recipes which made up for the fact she seemed mega self obsessed but then she became a consultant and god she is unbearable. The whole plastering the boyfriend all over social media from day one and declaring love by celebrating four months is so immature, makes me cringe!
Not long ago she was with another man playing happy families!people donโ€™t realise the impact it has on children allowing people to come and go in their lives!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how any parent could allow another person into their life and home so quickly when they have a young child to care for. I'm sure he's a nice guy but you've known him for five minutes love!
I don't begrudge anybody finding happiness but I think it's totally irresponsible to involve a child at this early stage. Its something that I'd never do.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell her Instagram introduced the ability to add 10 photos in one post.... one night out doesn't need 10 separate boring posts that no one even likes or cares about ๐Ÿ˜ด

She must be so jealous of her sister shes much prettier than konghead and better figure too

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I canโ€™t be the only one who finds it worrying that sheโ€™s moved a guy into the home she shares with her young child after only a few weeks together, how well can you know someone in that short space of time?? All to keep up the appearance that sheโ€™s living an amazing life with โ€œher oneโ€
Surely her family or friends should be telling her sheโ€™s mad??

Her eyes haunt my dreams...... ๐Ÿ‘€
Omg I'm screaming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You know what... I've just gone and looked at her page now and this isn't sitting well with me at all. As a mother it just makes me super uncomfortable. Like stomach turning uncomfortable. How irresponsible to introduce and have this new man around your children when you barely know him. Such a beautiful little girl she has buy wait for the 'Aww she(me) said she wanted to call him daddy, how cute' :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's their five months anniversary today....all over insta and fb......๐Ÿ˜

Get your sick bags ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 2