Bekki kong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I ????
Is anybody a fan of lockdown ? Also I believe you are mistaking me for somebody else but i'm clearly not this person. Sorry to disappoint you btw.....
Well, if you aren’t Bekki then you’ve got some invested interest in commenting aggressively on a thread about her. And a very similar way of writing if I’m honest. But hey, you might not be her. You’re still appearing to be a delightful addition to this thtread - but as I said before, it’s clearly upsetting you so do yourself a favour and leave it before you get more wound up.

Reactions: 6
Well, if you aren’t Bekki then you’ve got some invested interest in commenting aggressively on a thread about her. And a very similar way of writing if I’m honest. But hey, you might not be her. You’re still appearing to be a delightful addition to this thtread - but as I said before, it’s clearly upsetting you so do yourself a favour and leave it before you get more wound up.
Is this a threat ? Seems your the only one getting wound up here !
Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all tit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx

Becky I dont know of, yes I'm on a thread reguarding her but this isn't the only thread I comment on for your information. Difference is I'm no coward who hinds behind a keyboard, nor am I lonely or sad, infact I've never been bullied ! Scum like yourself have thou & I wouldn't call you bullies cause like I said you hind & like all tit houses keyboard warriors would go yellow belly if faced !
I believe in Karma & just think of it as this is what i do for a living ( a job ) what goes around comes around but remember lock down wont last forever xx
Your profile clearly states you've posted 7 times and all of them are on the bekki kong thread? Go home crazy eyes, you're drunk x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your profile clearly states you've posted 7 times and all of them are on the bekki kong thread? Go home crazy eyes, you're drunk x
Noseyparker has messaged 7 times correct, another one who's paying attention ! You never heard of catfish ? Different accounts etc ......

...so now YOU are making threats? And tbf, if you werent a 'coward hiding behind a keyboard', you wouldnt be secretive with your account. 🤷🏻‍♀️

...so now YOU are making threats? And tbf, if you werent a 'coward hiding behind a keyboard', you wouldnt be secretive with your account. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This, exactly. Once I’d deciphered what the post was saying it became quite clear that the end is meant to be threatening. This person is quite the treat!

Reactions: 7
Why is it when either someone who knows the person or it's the actual person do they make it so obvious? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m confused who’s who and do you think they no each other at image therapy 🤣 always thought image therapy was the devil 👿 🤣 brings out the worst in people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Why is it when either someone who knows the person or it's the actual person do they make it so obvious? 😂😂😂
They don't even make an effort tho 😂 oh you're not her or don't know her but made an account to defend her? Believable hun x
Also the contractions being used are local to her dialect as well as the ‘slang’
She couldn't make it more obvious it's her 😂 her and the one must of had one too many last night 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also the contractions being used are local to her dialect as well as the ‘slang’
I was reading one of the posts out loud to try and make sense of it, my husband walked into the room and thought I’d lost the plot 🤣

Crying at tinned curry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was reading one of the posts out loud to try and make sense of it, my husband walked into the room and thought I’d lost the plot 🤣

Crying at tinned curry!
I bet her eyes were on stalks even more then usual after reading here 😂😂
Also still laughing that King Kong had the nerve to basically call someone here fat and that they don't stop stuffing their faces 😂the irony x

Is this a threat ? Seems your the only
Why are you commenting on a Becky thread if you don't know her?
Hi Bekki 👋🏻 🤣 fairly uncertain how you’ve seen a picture of me to comment on my features, I’m no oil painting but I can assure you I’m not a purple ‘D’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pissed myself at this last night 🤣 what an aggressive little girl she is, made a complete arse of herself that for sure 🤭🤭

• Haha
I bet her eyes were on stalks even more then usual after reading here 😂😂
Also still laughing that King Kong had the nerve to basically call someone here fat and that they don't stop stuffing their faces 😂the irony x
I think it was some bizarre attempt to make me concerned she knows me (along with the threats of ‘don’t be so certain I haven’t seen you’ 🤣) - but sadly for her the insults are about the level of a school playground and I had to resist replying ‘I know you are but what am I?!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it was some bizarre attempt to make me concerned she knows me (along with the threats of ‘don’t be so certain I haven’t seen you’ 🤣) - but sadly for her the insults are about the level of a school playground and I had to resist replying ‘I know you are but what am I?!’ 🤣🤣
I know it made my night tbh lol LOCKDOWN WON'T LAST FOREVER 😆🤔 erm, so what? After lockdown you're coming to find me?🙄😂 Put your eyeballs back in hun you're embarrassing yourself x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly made my night. Was slightly disappointed that she didn’t stick around longer. I was laughing so much when she accused me of googling how to spell nosy 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5