beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the product code to those trousers so I don’t have to click the link 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she have to keep sucking her teeth and swallowing like that whilst showing the lashes video?
Also I know everyone loses weight differently but I'm sure please correct me if I'm wrong, the most common place to notice weight loss at first is your face? She's had a couple of lettuce leaves and lost 2 stone off her waist...or so she likes to think she has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs she’s at my favourite spa , Ardencote! Imaging having the same bed titters and chodeman have been in is enough to make me never go there again!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
‘Where did you procure the hoof binders?’

looks like a harness for an overweight dachshund.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am considered a "normal" weight/BMI but even my trotters are obnoxiously wide and I wouldn't cram my feet meat into those monstrosities for the simple fact I value my circulation and my lower limbs. I'd buy extra wide fitting shoes or go for something which holds my chunky feet comfortably. Not because fat = gross, but because it's really uncomfortable to look at and wear.

Reactions: 6
I have wide feet, so if I wear any thinner style shoes my feet cramp.. how are hers ok in them!

Reactions: 2
What on earth is that cake the icing looks tit? They have a cake business surely they can do better than that🙄
---

But yes 💯 on the beg, gluttonous Lardy hog
It was her daughters schools Easter baking comp so the little girl did alot of the decorating, there's a video of them doing it together and it does look better than this pic tbf

But titters is definitely just trying to get them to notice her!

Reactions: 3
She'd have you thinking they had taken a bag of toys and had a filthy weekend away when in reality Sean has been shitting himself all weekend...bet she's gutted he's had weight-loss without trying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.