beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted something the other day about him being released? I didn’t google it as I’d rather stand in traffic than have A.T fog up my algorithm.

Sean fits the bill of an A.T. lemming though. Sad, bitter small man. Needs someone to blame for their own shortcomings.

Reactions: 11
He posted something the other day about him being released? I didn’t google it as I’d rather stand in traffic than have A.T fog up my algorithm.

Sean fits the bill of an A.T. lemming though. Sad, bitter small man. Needs someone to blame for their own shortcomings.
I wish Sean would go play in traffic. Misogynistic head.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Co-ops are located for convenience. You pay a premium for goods because you don't have to travel far to get to it (they are usually located near residential streets). So I'll say it again... One small walk for mankind and one big walk for big Bertha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t there a co-op like 10mins from her house? Must’ve been knackered after that

Reactions: 4
duck she is minging. State of her with her hair like that. Everytime she does a pout I want to belt her square in the puss. Why has no one told her she looks like a bellend doing that

• Haha
Have I missed something?? Is having greasy hair something we should all be proud of and announce on social media?? I understand when you been to the hairdressers and you want to show off your new do but didn't know it was the same for when you have been a scruffy mare and got a greasy barnet!
---
Can someone make him make sense please??!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Have I missed something?? Is having greasy hair something we should all be proud of and announce on social media?? I understand when you been to the hairdressers and you want to show off your new do but didn't know it was the same for when you have been a scruffy mare and got a greasy barnet!
---
Just imagine him propping his phone up on the kitchen side, setting the timer and posing like that 😂 thicK boy indeed.

• Haha
How old is titters? That photo this morning shocked me. I really feel like she has aged so much. Her skin does not look okay

Reactions: 6
---
Has he since deleted this story?
What does he think he is?! Some strongman hunk? What an ugly weasel of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he since deleted this story?
What does he think he is?! Some strongman hunk? What an ugly weasel of a man
Hahah yes he has...what is the point of saying something letting loads of people see it then take it down?! The s*x drive of a 16 year old boy comment probably did him no favours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahah yes he has...what is the point of saying something letting loads of people see it then take it down?! The s*x drive of a 16 year old boy comment probably did him no favours 🤣
Maybe he realised that it would give the girls he is always chasing the ick!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.