beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the lumi posts again 😂😂 bet she's been rooting around in her toy box trying to find where she last left it because it's not been seen for months

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont understand this hair mask thing like 1. Why are you shouting about how scruffy you are to the world and 2. Surely you must have showered in the last 5 days? Like why didnt you just wash your hair then?

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she’s left a hair mask in for so long, also her pillows would be all greasy/crusty from it at night, cause I doubt she’s wearing a bonet to bed. She’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It actually can be bad for the hair to leave things like that in overnight even for one night, let alone more! She is so gross and clueless, imagine how greasy her hair and scalp will be 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be able to sleep on something like that, it would make me anxious lol

Honestly so gross 🤢 if you haven't washed in 5 days you need to have a word with yourself she must stink . Not to mention leaving it on that long is unbelievably damaging.

Reactions: 10
I actually thought she was trying to troll us when she said she’s had that gross hair mask in for 5 days. She’s savage mate 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That bleeping head of a partnaaaa of hers was moaning on his stories so much the day about companies sending people gym wear and clothes and that he would never buy from them after that….. yet will go out happily for a free meal.

Reactions: 23
Not being funny but if I was an overweight obese "influenzer" I'd feel utterly embarrassed going out for free food!!

I bet she gets the back ripped out if her by the staff at these places

Reactions: 16
Free food during the current financial climate makes me sick to my bleeping stomach. They both work actual jobs now and yet she still feels comfortable accepting free food? She deserves to stay fat and uncomfortable, sorry.

Reactions: 20
What are their jobs? Didn't realise she was. Surprised she's not posting about it constantly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.