beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her daughters schools Easter baking comp so the little girl did alot of the decorating, there's a video of them doing it together and it does look better than this pic tbf

But titters is definitely just trying to get them to notice her!
Ahh ok fair enough I’ll let them off 😆

Sean’s face is so hard to look at. Like a gargoyle carved into crusty grey rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sean’s face is so hard to look at. Like a gargoyle carved into crusty grey rock.
I know every pot has its lid etc but how could she ever have found him attractive?! It's not just his looks of course his personality seems pretty ugly as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know every pot has its lid etc but how could she ever have found him attractive?! It's not just his looks of course his personality seems pretty ugly as well.
He looks like he’s been hit repeatedly with a large pot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest story saying she doesn't wear shape wear but I'm sure a few weeks ago she had the dupe from Primark of what every fancy shape wear she didn't want to buy??! Anyone else remember?

Reactions: 14
Latest story saying she doesn't wear shape wear but I'm sure a few weeks ago she had the dupe from Primark of what every fancy shape wear she didn't want to buy??! Anyone else remember?
one million percent yes as she tagged Georgia Millie to lick her arse!

Reactions: 6
Betsy is very close to the age- if not at the age- where she’ll be curious enough about her mum ‘being on instagram’ that she’ll Google her.

who needs findmypast.com when you’ve got a problematic mum on social media and tattle.

Reactions: 9
What's the betting of you asked about this skirt she'd say she's bought it to be oversized so she sized up 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Back on the best face mask ever...it's so good she's not used it for months 🙄 have a day off Boo

Reactions: 5
She looks so greasy 🤮🤮
Imagine keeping a hair mask in for 2 days :sick:
I wash my hair every 2 days, let alone adding it on as an extra! Surely that means she probably hasn't washed her hair in over a week?

Hair masks stop working after about an hour anyway, after that you're just clogging follicle pores and giving your head irritation.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Imagine keeping a hair mask in for 2 days :sick:
I wash my hair every 2 days, let alone adding it on as an extra! Surely that means she probably hasn't washed her hair in over a week?

Hair masks stop working after about an hour anyway, after that you're just clogging follicle pores and giving your head irritation.
Can’t imagine how dry and crispy her hair is right now 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.