Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Always the bridesmaid never the bride, 10 stone weight gain still being denied

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
They won't have gone to a child friendly hotel where Betsy could make friends with other 12 year olds and make tiktoks while the parents are at the evening entertainment, oh no they have gone to a hotel that suits them and a place where they can find Harley Davidson jewellery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Titters won’t allow anywhere child friendly incase Sean from insta eyes up his next bird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
When is this deluded woman going to wake up and realise a “ big bum “ is no longer in fashion anymore .. also she doesn’t have a toned big bum she has a fat ass there is a difference. Even some celebrity’s have started getting rid of their bum fillers as they know the big booty trend has gone. Wake up and stop making a full of yourself!
I mean I hate Brittany because she’s a racist begging tramp, but the idea of certain bodies types being “in fashion” is absolute bullshit and why so many of us have body issues

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Darsx

5th April she’s on the beg for a Molby the label dress and on the 18th April one arrives on her doorstep. Pisses me off! At an average price of £150 a dress I’ve been saving up a while to purchase one of these but apparently if you put a few beggy comments on an Instagram photo, you get one for free!
---
Oops!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

User111995

Chatty Member
Some of you are so bitchy.

I stopped following her a long time ago mainly cos I got sick of all the ads she was doing back then but comments like this knock me sick.

I'm bigger than Britney is and it's so nice to know what you would think of me or another big girl who dared to go on holiday and in a pool.
At least we talk about Brittany on this thread so she has to actively seek out our comments if she wants to see what we write about her. You’re the one going on people’s social media pages and trolling them directly to their faces which IMO is worse (and against Tattle rules)

You're a meanie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

ekl2000

VIP Member
The nerve of Sean from instagram commenting on Pete Davidson 😅

He gets women because he’s funny, talented and has a famously mammoth trouser snake.

Sean pal… you look like a senior pug and your baby mama looks like hagrid. Just pipe down.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
He can pump all the iron in the world but he'll still be a fucking short assed shrek looking mother fucker with a bad attitude and a mushroom for a dick!!

No amount of squats lunges or bench presses will change that fact sean from instagram mate 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

spillthetea22

VIP Member
“Hi I’m Britannnyyyyyy, and I’m body confident, wear that bikini girls”

Also Brittany: finds THE biggest beach bag known to man and strategically places it to cover almost her entire upper body. 🤦🏼‍♀️

To the poster above who thinks we are bitchy, this is why this thread is full of such comments. No one would have a problem with her weight if she owned it.

IMG_2648.jpeg

Reactions: 33

Loustafford

VIP Member
He's got my back right up...having a dig at people putting their poorly children on Instagram while in hospital. My 2 year old nephew was going through chemo during lockdown, his mum decided to put his story on social media because you never think it will happen to your family and it's not something that gets spoke about unless you are going through it. my nephew isn't with us anymore but his memory will always be kept alive. If it wasn't for his social media following his family wouldn't have been able to raise over £30,000 for the cancer charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
I know its shitty that the big slug gets gifted nice stays in hotels and free meals but I honestly can say I would rather have no free stays and free meals and be at home with my partner who doesn’t cheat on me and hide the fact we are together.

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
‘Where did you procure the hoof binders?’

looks like a harness for an overweight dachshund.

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Footage of Sean from Instagram in the wild 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

diddlydoop

Thread suggestion: Brit chewing thongs in her “mermaid” era, never left the hotel, too tight to spend any Turkish lira.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

needmorecoffee

Bless her, she really thinks she is fooling us into believing she is kinky. The reality is that her mouth is never empty enough long enough for Sean to pop his little maggot in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27