beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2322182
State of her in those trousers. They’re far too bloody long for her and just generally look hideous!
State of them, I wipe my kitchen sides down with cloths with less creases in, I love a wide leg white trouser myself but they are bleeping awful…..linen blends the way to go people …..I know they’ve probably come straight out of a packet but if I was going to try to profiteer from anything I’d make em look bleeping decent …..I wouldn’t buy them with 99% off

Reactions: 5
Poor Betsy at the back of the pile again. Not taking her to see the film until after her event? Wtf. Unless the film is not actually for Betsy but she’s just being dragged along for Brit’s convenience? Selfish swine.

Reactions: 2
Poor Betsy at the back of the pile again. Not taking her to see the film until after her event? Wtf. Unless the film is not actually for Betsy but she’s just being dragged along for Brit’s convenience? Selfish swine.
Anyone else think it’s hilarious that she’s going on about this event like she’s a proper insta hun? But it’s next week this event not today 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.