beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah yes he has...what is the point of saying something letting loads of people see it then take it down?! The s*x drive of a 16 year old boy comment probably did him no favours šŸ¤£
He probably has the sex drive of a 16 year old boy because he wants so duck 16 year old girlsšŸ¤¢ the disgusting neckless pedophile

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He's also took the pizza place post down with quote about liking a thick bunda and greasy šŸ¤¢ lucky for you Sean you have absolutely nailed that and got it at home, no need to be looking elsewhere šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Bless her, she really thinks she is fooling us into believing she is kinky. The reality is that her mouth is never empty enough long enough for Sean to pop his little maggot in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I find it interesting that I also know a person (IRL) who was groomed by her now husband and she is obsessed with everyone thinking they have rampant incredible sex. The reality is (much like Brit) sheā€™s only slept with one man and itā€™s whenever he wants it and she craves attention. Neither has any idea what good sex is.

Reactions: 13
I find it interesting that I also know a person (IRL) who was groomed by her now husband and she is obsessed with everyone thinking they have rampant incredible sex. The reality is (much like Brit) sheā€™s only slept with one man and itā€™s whenever he wants it and she craves attention. Neither has any idea what good sex is.
they have a warped, immature idea of what a sexual relationship dynamic should be as thatā€™s what it was at the beginning. If being 15/18yrs old or whatever sets the tone then thatā€™s how itā€™ll stay into adulthood šŸ„“

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg sheā€™s proper eye bleeping herself this morning
Her skin looks awful her lips are awful she is gross šŸ¤®
The greedy beggy witch

Reactions: 7
Omg sheā€™s proper eye bleeping herself this morning
Her skin looks awful her lips are awful she is gross šŸ¤®
The greedy beggy witch
That make up is tit! Sheā€™s another one whoā€™s insta career is dead and buried I have to laugh at the scrap the barrel content these fuckers make

Reactions: 6
That make up is tit! Sheā€™s another one whoā€™s insta career is dead and buried I have to laugh at the scrap the barrel content these fuckers make
Sheā€™s stopped going to Zizzi and eating out so much, loads of her meals look like her old Slimming World meals, I reckon sheā€™s trying to lose weight without becoming a ā€œweight loss accountā€ and then will be a ā€œmid size fashionā€ influencer again

I used to love her style when she was at target but since sheā€™s put the weight back on her outfits are absolutely awful

Reactions: 19
Acting like she's lost 10 stone again...boo it don't count if it was oversized to start with!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Then alls she needs to do is lose that fat pedalo
no- nce Sean from Instagram šŸ‘ job done!!

Reactions: 4
witch isnā€™t losing any weight, who is she kidding. šŸ˜‚
She loves the burgers, ZiZiā€™s and brownies way too much for that to ever happen. Maybe she had a big poo and her waistband relaxed for all of 5 minutes. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.