beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the jeffing hell is asking for a link to those trousers? Who looks at them and think they look good on her? She just looks like a massive nob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably is a big walk for someone who is as tall as they are wide. If she fell, she’d roll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t her mate (lauren is it?) getting married this year, could Brit be shredding for the wedding?

Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot stand sean fan girling over jake Paul, so bloody strange I don’t know what kind of man looks up to jake Paul fgs……oh yes the sean type!!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Can someone please tell me what the duck is this supposed to be? I've been staring at it for ages but honestly can't work it out! Is it a mirror? Self portrait? I lion? What is it 😭
I think it’s supposed to be the beast from beauty and the beast because that’s what she was banging on about at the time. Hence why I said it was a beast of an arm with a tit tattoo 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.