beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t drink at all so would be just after the food 😂
Yea but then why not just go to a buffet? Bottomless brunch is bottomless drinks? Wasn’t like it was a big group of them either it was just the two of them?

Reactions: 2
Might end up outing myself here.. clicked on his new account and he already follows me, but I don’t follow him back, awkssss🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So funny how he thinks he’s some sort of influencer or has some kinda clout. He’s only got the followers he has due to Brittany’s SW ‘fame’. Such a little div

Reactions: 13
Has Brittany ever addressed her weight gain?
No never…and also hasn’t mentioned about being on slimming world again. Just sneakily showier certificates in her ‘April pics’. Considering that’s how she she built up a big following in the first place, you’d think she’d mention it. She’s nothing but a massive beg.

Reactions: 6
He’s deleted the story saying about his new account. It’s prob a new account to pick up girls I’d say. Creep

Reactions: 8
Does she ever cook anything else other than that rank looking cheeseburger pasta and chicken fried rice 🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.