beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to size up/size down in everything, I don't get it just buy your size 😫

Reactions: 11
Sean’s post last night sent me right the wrong way ! Even seeing him in the street I would tell him what an twit he is.
For some people that’s daily life and it’s actually easier to let everyone know what’s going on in one go than be flooded with individual messages saying the same thing over and over.
the fact he has been blessed with a healthy child shows

Reactions: 8
She’s so ugly
As if she’s trying to make out that clicking on her link allows her to see what people like, the sneaky cow. More like click on the link and line my pockets because I’m a skanky grabbing bleep. Those clothes she tried on were bleeping hideous, every single one of them.

Reactions: 17
Why does she have to size up/size down in everything, I don't get it just buy your size 😫
For me it’s how she stands there and says “I could’ve sized down” when you can see the outline of her belly clearly showing she couldn’t have sized down 😭🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For me it’s how she stands there and says “I could’ve sized down” when you can see the outline of her belly clearly showing she couldn’t have sized down 😭🙃
I don’t get it! It’s always the same with girls that claim to be much smaller than they are…just buy your actual size and it will fit like it’s supposed to! She always wears horrid smock style dresses so she can claim to be able to ‘size down’ when she’s clearly a jeans size 24 at least.

Reactions: 9
Sean’s post last night sent me right the wrong way ! Even seeing him in the street I would tell him what an twit he is.
For some people that’s daily life and it’s actually easier to let everyone know what’s going on in one go than be flooded with individual messages saying the same thing over and over.
the fact he has been blessed with a healthy child shows
Also, it’s that persons social media so they can post whatever the hell they like. Maybe they’ve got an amazing support network they’ve curated through social media. If he doesn’t like it he should unfollow, simple

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you know that if you wear the same thing twice on holiday you don’t need to pack as much!? 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In regards to Sean’s post- let’s hope he never ends up in the unfortunate situation where anyone close to him ends up in hospital ‘tubed up’ and needs to spend £1000’s on treatments. social media not only creates awareness, it also helps people raise much needed money. He’s a class A CU*T!!

Reactions: 11
In regards to Sean’s post- let’s hope he never ends up in the unfortunate situation where anyone close to him ends up in hospital ‘tubed up’ and needs to spend £1000’s on treatments. social media not only creates awareness, it also helps people raise much needed money. He’s a class A CU*T!!
That's what he really wanted to say, he wanted to make a snarky post about people posting sick kids and gofund me cash donations....he's got a real bee in his tiny trousers over people "begging" ... oh the irony eh 🫠

Reactions: 15
Sean posting that about sick babies.. but I’m sure him and his girlfriend used to share posts about azaylia..

Is it only ok when their parents are in the public eye Sean? So maybe they’ll befriend you? I see

Reactions: 14
All that tosh he’s just wrote on his stories and nothing to even insinuate Titters existence, I *almost* feel sorry for her! I’d like to think if my partner wrote an essay about what he’s looking forward to on holiday there’d be a mention of me in there!

Reactions: 5
Their obsession with saying YOU’LL NEED TO REMORTGAGE when they rent 😅

Spelling and grammar aside, I’ll fix that sentence for you Sean-

‘Betsy will want an ice cream, Brit will need to make her fingers bleed posting aff links for clothes she can’t fit in when we get home’
(Story hidden from girls due to mention of Brit)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just as illiterate as her. Love how he makes reference to “remortgage” - if only you had one pencil dick!

Reactions: 12
Does she think she looks good when she poses like a baboon arse? Does she look back at her stories and thinks she looks quirky? I'll be honest I think she looks an absolute bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.