beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to give her the link click but does anyone know where the zebra bikini is from and the dress 2 stories before it?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god that story she just did with those lashes 🤢

a) they have been applied terribly
b) it looks like they’ve given her lash mites
c) “I’ve had them on over a week” “I’ve washed my hair once with them” imagine only showering one a week and being proud of it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's secret sales, I asked this before. It boils my piss when she puts up screenshots of being asked what website she uses and she replies with a link...no boo you weren't asked to share the link just say what website it is you use!! She's gone from someone who seemed quite genuine on a weight loss journey to a complete twit on the beg 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's secret sales, I asked this before. It boils my piss when she puts up screenshots of being asked what website she uses and she replies with a link...no boo you weren't asked to share the link just say what website it is you use!! She's gone from someone who seemed quite genuine on a weight loss journey to a complete twit on the beg 😏
Agreed! I used to like her in her SW days. Before the aff links and the fillers and pr stays/meals

Reactions: 4
Sean’s story, moaning that someone’s on his uncles Instagram announcing that he’s passed away, Sean saying it’s unnecessary. But didn’t he do exactly that to a load of people who didn’t know his uncle on his own instagram? Now saying respect his privacy, but you’re still sharing it so you’re not really respecting anyone’s privacy are you? He gives me the rage.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hang on, he’s complaining about something his uncles daughters partner has done. Got nothing to do with him & he’s just as bad taken his beef about it to social media himself. Probably just upset he’s been left nothing in the Will

Reactions: 7
Because he’s be bloody panicking if someone got into his social media and exposed him as a a creep/pedalo/love rat!

Reactions: 2
I just watched the above 👆🏼 story 🙈 I'm gonna be that person that says it and take the backlash but titts is turning boo into a proper mini-me 🫣 they are identical...in size, hairstyle and outfits

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.