beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the above 👆🏼 story 🙈 I'm gonna be that person that says it and take the backlash but titts is turning boo into a proper mini-me 🫣 they are identical...in size, hairstyle and outfits
She’s also not allowing her to be a child titters has no mates so she’s latching onto Betsy

Reactions: 3
God she's desperate for a story this afternoon, moaning about cans in the fridge not fitting the can caddy she got from Amazon, but obviously she will link it when someone messages her to ask which one she got 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her voice is the most irritating voice EVER
It really is! I can't work out why it grates on me so much, i's something about the way she speaks, slow and whingy!

Oddly enough I walked past someone in Tescos tonight who spoke in the same annoying way as she does, how worrying there's more than one of them! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her voice is the most irritating voice EVER
She’s so nasally when she talks, it’s like someone is holding her nose at the top. It’s a put on voice for insta and it’s bare annoying.

“twoooo pannndsss fifffteeeeeyy”

Reactions: 5
Again she was asked what perfume she was wearing not the bleeping link!!!! God I want to send her a message and give a little bit of my mind!! If she put half as much effort in to healthy eating as she does to begging she'd be back at her big weight loss

Reactions: 10
Asked if they had an insta to promote in the hope of a freebie you mean 🧐

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.