beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing quite like announcing to 100k people you haven’t showered for over a week like telling us your lashes lasted 8 days out of the 7 in a week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing quite like announcing to 100k people you haven’t showered for over a week like telling us your lashes lasted 8 days out of the 7 in a week.
I don’t understand how she showers whilst wearing them cos I use the same ones and even being careful to avoid getting them wet when washing my face, the steam from the shower every day or accidentally getting them wet still makes them come off after 2-3 days

Genuinely can’t work out if she has a moustache or it’s just a shadow from the baboons arse?!😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His most recent stories blow my bleeping mind. Not only the language used which frankly, made me gasp but how on earth does he have the audacity to say “if it don’t effect you, it don’t effect no one” which is exactly the attitude he presents himself as having? Who is he trying to impress by doing this? Baffled. He is the biggest walking contradiction.

Ps. I’m very anti monarchy so my reaction isn’t because I’m in favour of the coronation I’m just always shocked by his rants. Why would you expose yourself as being a big stupid bleep every few days on matters that only bother you when they’re popular? duck off.

The irony that he’s criticising a racist and noncey family is not lost on me 😮💨

Reactions: 14
His most recent stories blow my bleeping mind. Not only the language used which frankly, made me gasp but how on earth does he have the audacity to say “if it don’t effect you, it don’t effect no one” which is exactly the attitude he presents himself as having? Who is he trying to impress by doing this? Baffled. He is the biggest walking contradiction.

Ps. I’m very anti monarchy so my reaction isn’t because I’m in favour of the coronation I’m just always shocked by his rants. Why would you expose yourself as being a big stupid bleep every few days on matters that only bother you when they’re popular? duck off.

The irony that he’s criticising a racist and noncey family is not lost on me 😮💨
Says the man with Nazi tats!

Reactions: 7
I use them lash’s ( I’m in the beauty trade so not an idiot when it comes to applying ) … they last a day and a half at best for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on slimming world or a strict diet....
---

Has she had more fillers? Her face looks very plastic here
Probably water retention. She looks so puffy all the time. In fairness filler loves water as well so it’s probably a mixture of the two making her look all pillow faced

Reactions: 5
"Not done this for a while" are you ok boo...it's all you bloody do! Every story is an ad, pr invite or a beg for a freebie 😡

Reactions: 9
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the whole entire little (well big) toe, not being in the shoe!!! 😂😂😂😂

IMG_1865.png
IMG_1865.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.