beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we say it allll the time but seriously- in his world she does not exist- and how does that not bother her?! He’s put one story and one post up about their little freebie lodge and nothing at all that would hint at her existence. she’s the mother of his child yet you have to scroll to two years ago to see a pic of her. I’m not saying SM presence is the be all and end all- but it’s like he actively does not include her, and he does use SM, he posts all the time, but then they do things together where she posts him, when it’s his post- there’s nothing about her at all. That’s a conscious decision, he is 100% trying to make himself look single to people who don’t know about her. How she’s ok with it I don’t know, like why do you not want a man who’s proud to show you off?!

Reactions: 19
I know we say it allll the time but seriously- in his world she does not exist- and how does that not bother her?! He’s put one story and one post up about their little freebie lodge and nothing at all that would hint at her existence. she’s the mother of his child yet you have to scroll to two years ago to see a pic of her. I’m not saying SM presence is the be all and end all- but it’s like he actively does not include her, and he does use SM, he posts all the time, but then they do things together where she posts him, when it’s his post- there’s nothing about her at all. That’s a conscious decision, he is 100% trying to make himself look single to people who don’t know about her. How she’s ok with it I don’t know, like why do you not want a man who’s proud to show you off?!
100% this. You don’t need to splash each other all over your social media but he is clearly and actively hiding her. He puts his profile on private posts a picture of her/with her then when it’s gone he’s back to public. How has she not clicked on to that or brought it up to him? It’s a terrible way to go on

Reactions: 11
100% this. You don’t need to splash each other all over your social media but he is clearly and actively hiding her. He puts his profile on private posts a picture of her/with her then when it’s gone he’s back to public. How has she not clicked on to that or brought it up to him? It’s a terrible way to go on
She probably isn’t aware of when he goes private or not as all her friends/family who would notice and tell her are probably already following him

Reactions: 6
She literally craves any attention from him (and cake)

Reactions: 1
The story of him sat in his car, making a NOISE chewing gum whilst talking utter shite about his workout… oh my bleeping god no other soul on the planet dries me up as much as this douche.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pair of them look like they need a good scrub. I’m absolutely betting she’s insecure as he’s obviously a gym freak (🤢) and she’s more of a cake counter kinda girl…

Reactions: 9
The story of him sat in his car, making a NOISE chewing gum whilst talking utter shite about his workout… oh my bleeping god no other soul on the planet dries me up as much as this douche.
Training legs twice in 4 days. What’s he moaning about 😂 that’s quite normal for most folk who train

Reactions: 4
He's got my back right up...having a dig at people putting their poorly children on Instagram while in hospital. My 2 year old nephew was going through chemo during lockdown, his mum decided to put his story on social media because you never think it will happen to your family and it's not something that gets spoke about unless you are going through it. my nephew isn't with us anymore but his memory will always be kept alive. If it wasn't for his social media following his family wouldn't have been able to raise over £30,000 for the cancer charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It really urks me how she promotes her cousins wax melts and pretends to champion small business but then shares an Aldi candle just for likes on the ‘gram? Make it make sense Titters ✌🏻

Reactions: 7
He's got my back right up...having a dig at people putting their poorly children on Instagram while in hospital. My 2 year old nephew was going through chemo during lockdown, his mum decided to put his story on social media because you never think it will happen to your family and it's not something that gets spoke about unless you are going through it. my nephew isn't with us anymore but his memory will always be kept alive. If it wasn't for his social media following his family wouldn't have been able to raise over £30,000 for the cancer charity.
He is vile! He really thinks he’s something. Genuinely feel like he’s trying to be the next Andrew Tate!!

Just to add - So sorry for your loss ❤❤❤

Reactions: 6
But his partner shares every aspect of their child’s life.
Perhaps someone sharing their sick child’s story, just like your family, they can raise awareness & even if that were to save just one child’s life or raise funding for a charity that needs financial support is it not worth it. If he doesn’t like it he doesn’t have to look.
Sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 4
Rich of Sean to say ‘be there for the kid’, when he’s having lie ins next to his shoe shelf then goes off for a double shift at the gym.

Father of the year 🏆 Sean off instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3008A21E-EEEF-46AB-A563-3213E501569A.jpeg

Just for anyone who hasn’t seen this. I’ve screenshot it, unfollowed him, blocked him and also reported. Whether it’s his opinion or not he doesn’t deserve deserve to share this. This is pure hatred and pure nastiness. He is a vile piece of tit .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2144819
Just for anyone who hasn’t seen this. I’ve screenshot it, unfollowed him, blocked him and also reported. Whether it’s his opinion or not he doesn’t deserve deserve to share this. This is pure hatred and pure nastiness. He is a vile piece of tit .
He’s absolutely bleeping disgusting. Being in hospital is some children’s lives, being ‘tubed up’ is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!! He’s lucky he wouldn’t know what that is like. The only thing I’d be ashamed of is being in a relationship with him. Vile prick.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.