beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are their jobs? Didn't realise she was. Surprised she's not posting about it constantly
He works from home and she’s hinted to having a “real” job for a month or two now. No idea what either of them do but clearly hard times forced her out to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s just a pathetic man, and she allows him to be. She’s all show and it laughable at this point

Reactions: 6
Naaah, I’m sorry, what?
you’ve eaten all your Easter egg already, so you intend on making your daughter share hers? Don’t be a greedy bleeping c**T and then expect your daughter to give up her chocolate for you!? She sickens me.
What a nasty fat pig!!!

Also why does she keep rubbing her parting in these videos. Clearly not comfortable in front of the camera so don’t post, no one is asking her too! She only comes on the camera when she thinks she looks banging, she’s such a vain bleep for someone so pig ugly. She genuinely offends my eyes. And don’t get me started on her nasal tone!!

Reactions: 14
It's offical she's back in the cult...waiting for big weight loss to make its way back in the bio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.