beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he look like he was gunna come over and square up to her when he walked back with those chips?

Then he showed her the bag like he just robbed 5kg of weed “look what I got” 😂😂😂

Also - possibly unpopular opinion but I really think kids should be off limits and we shouldn’t comment on Betsy’s weight. Doesn’t sit right with me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Im feeling bad for them as their having to resort to eating taster samples and sharing their ice creams due to the lack of pr invites during this little holiday! Who even shares an ice cream other than helping a toddler with drips!

Reactions: 11
Im feeling bad for them as their having to resort to eating taster samples and sharing their ice creams due to the lack of pr invites during this little holiday! Who even shares an ice cream other than helping a toddler with drips!
I wonder if that’s why she’s back to selling NuSkin as in desperate need of some cash

Reactions: 2
Erm, as if anyone would pay money to see your hooves Titters! 🤢

Well apart from Hagrid, The BFG or the abominable snowman. 😂

D807F9EE-DE42-45F6-AEAB-A436CD19B28C.png

Na I don't they deserve everything, that's what they get for being major begs and living beyond their means, I only feel bad for the kid she don't deserve it!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure Betsy had a fantastic time looking at veg, tasting brownie samples and taking pics of her mum and dad not looking at the camera... none of her friends will believe she's had such a wild half term 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m bleeping livid that she’s been gifted that cottage stay!!
Shouldn’t she make it clear from the start it was a begged freebie
---
It’s still Easter hols and there’s no way they wouldn’t have been able to rent that out to someone’s it’s disgusting these beggy cunts get given this tit

Reactions: 15
100% every shot of that cottage should have been clearly marked. ASA here I come

Reactions: 19
I've just priced up that cottage for 2 nights in November, £700! Makes me sick that this beggy, lazy slob gets it for free 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm sure Betsy had a fantastic time looking at veg, tasting brownie samples and taking pics of her mum and dad not looking at the camera... none of her friends will believe she's had such a wild half term 🙄
They are absolutely vile, selfish parents and sadly the poor girl will most likely go the same way. They do what they want and she just slots in, never put her first.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.