beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping kills me that you get an award for slimmer of the week and month It’s so degrading. And of course she is going to win it, she’s hugeeeee so it should drop off her to start, it’s unfair really.
Anyway it won’t last. She’s proven once already that it just piles back on.

Reactions: 15
She’s done exactly what they want to get more money out of her. Lose it all rapidly and gain it back just as fast and because it worked first time around she goes back. Vicious cycle. I suppose it’s something that she’s recognised she needs change but she’s got a lot
Of mental work to do to address her issues. SW won’t do that

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s on the weightloss jabs to we all know she’s a fan of a little prick

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back on Slimming World and back flogging the Lumi Crap again... I feel like we've gone back a few years... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back on Slimming World and back flogging the Lumi Crap again... I feel like we've gone back a few years... 🤪
All she needs now is little no neck to be messaging other girls and the scene will be complete....oh wait 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
0C36F49D-27A3-4FCC-9939-E6B77A6937AA.jpeg

slightly off topic, but this guy on insta/TikTok who does videos of rich wine moms really reminds me of best mate Lauren

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swear she only books places that look good on Insta but are boring as duck for her poor 11yr old 😟

Reactions: 12
I see fatty fatty boom boom is off plan already. That lasted long. That burger is around 54846 syns! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.