beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drayton manor isnt too far from them,I dont understand why they wont take the poor kid there? Its all about looking ‘insta’ worthy with these two clowns! I hope betsy gets to 16 and sacks them off!
---

Drayton manor isnt too far from them,I dont understand why they wont take the poor kid there? Its all about looking ‘insta’ worthy with these two clowns! I hope betsy gets to 16 and sacks them off!
Because Britt can’t fit in the rides?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The nerve of Sean from instagram commenting on Pete Davidson 😅

He gets women because he’s funny, talented and has a famously mammoth trouser snake.

Sean pal… you look like a senior pug and your baby mama looks like hagrid. Just pipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

He gets women because he’s funny, talented and has a famously mammoth trouser snake.

Sean pal… you look like a senior pug and your baby mama looks like hagrid. Just pipe down.
Hagrid 😂

Reactions: 5

Pete Davidson is the anti Sean from the gram … unfunny, not talented and has nipples bigger than his tiny chode cock

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope the tuc tuc had a motor cos I’d hate to be the poor bastard peddling her about 🚴🏻‍♂️😵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet again another lie from Brittany. There’s no way she just uses deodorant. I’m a little bit smaller than her and I get literal burn marks between my legs if I don’t wear chaffing shorts
I have to agree with brittany on this one... I'm a chunky girl and thd wild deodorant has never let me down

Things I didn’t need on a Wednesday evening; the imagine of Brit knuckle deep in Sean from instagrams anus

IMG_8157.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.