beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she look back at selfies and think god I look fit, lets post it! I suggest showing someone else first to get an honest opinion because you look a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Brit chewing thongs in her “mermaid” era, never left the hotel, too tight to spend any Turkish lira.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How the duck does she expect people to believe she looks like she’s lost 7 Stone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Blue dress was 2/3 weeks ago and the white dress from today bit of a difference 🤔
Yeah I have to put my hands up and say I did think she looks like she has lost weight in the latest stories.

I’ll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spotted in Leicester city centre. As wide as she is tall.

Also squiddy seriously knows her angles cos she looks nothing IRL like her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.