beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Footage of Sean from Instagram in the wild šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I had a lot to catch up on with this thread but it did not disappoint šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The Facebook photos compared to Instagram ones šŸ˜³ wow

I also thought she looked good in the black dress and that sheā€™d lost weight but obvs none of it was true eh!

The Asda till selfie šŸ˜‚

But my favourite was the post calling Pedalo an absolute chimp šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she is banging on about this bloody perfume you'd think she is struggling to walk down the high street without being stopped by people to ask her what she is wearing...she is chatting bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she is banging on about this bloody perfume you'd think she is struggling to walk down the high street without being stopped by people to ask her what she is wearing...she is chatting bollocks!
I donā€™t believe her one bit! Unless sheā€™s drowning herself in the stuff. Iā€™ve got Black Opium and so do a couple of my friends and it isnā€™t that strong on any of us!

Reactions: 4
My mum wears black opium and itā€™s not strong at all, sheā€™s trying to turn it into a personality trait that she smells goodā€¦ fiver says she doesnā€™t!

Reactions: 7
Saying her size 20 dress is too big! duck off titters! Thereā€™s no way you are smaller than a 22-24 youā€™ve not lost any weight at all weā€™ve seen the evidence

Reactions: 8
Making out she's lost that 10 stone again šŸ˜‚ funny when she was buying the monki dress she said she got her usual size etc now she wants to flog it she's quite open what size it is šŸ˜

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s been pushing these shoes for months. She wants Ā£70 saying Sean the prick is putting them on Vinted for Ā£100 . No one wants them idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.