beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wants another pr invite... honestly she boils my piss! duck off beggs pay for a holiday like the rest of us do!!
If I ever want to stay in an air bnb I just check out their website. Sad thing is someone will probably gift a weekend to the greedy cow

Reactions: 7
Someone wants another pr invite... honestly she boils my piss! duck off beggs pay for a holiday like the rest of us do!!
‘There’s loads on air bnb but just wanted your recommendations’
Roughly translated to- I could easily book and pay for one on air bnb but I’m going to beg for a gifted stay before I do that!
duck off you fat mess.

Reactions: 16
Her Q&A last night was amusing, every question she 100% asked herself just so she could throw in the affiliate links…

Reactions: 9
I like to think her inbox is full of messages like this but I don't think it is because people actually can't see through her begging and love to send her stuff!

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories putting on the lashes… listen after she says “so I’m going to put them on…” I mean what is she even saying, she can’t even talk properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.