beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like she is proud of her fat arse like she worked hard at the gym or something? It’s literally huge because she’s grossly overweight

Reactions: 21
When is this deluded woman going to wake up and realise a “ big bum “ is no longer in fashion anymore .. also she doesn’t have a toned big bum she has a fat ass there is a difference. Even some celebrity’s have started getting rid of their bum fillers as they know the big booty trend has gone. Wake up and stop making a full of yourself!

Reactions: 5
When is this deluded woman going to wake up and realise a “ big bum “ is no longer in fashion anymore .. also she doesn’t have a toned big bum she has a fat ass there is a difference. Even some celebrity’s have started getting rid of their bum fillers as they know the big booty trend has gone. Wake up and stop making a full of yourself!
I mean I hate Brittany because she’s a racist begging woman, but the idea of certain bodies types being “in fashion” is absolute bullshit and why so many of us have body issues

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s not her arse that’s big though, it’s love handles. Her arse is 5ft under all that, not to mention the front arse gunt she tries hiding in photos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back on the “look at me buying treats for my fella and child so feel sorry for me because I’m doing SW and didn’t get myself any”. You choose what you eat hun. No one is feeling sorry for you. You put yourself in this situation. Twice. You could actually have it and count calories around it for the rest of the day/week but you don’t understand balance. It’s all or nothing either way. Either all the food or total deprivation

Reactions: 16
As a size 14, I too can fit in a smaller size. I look like an over stuffed sausage but I live by Tittanys motto of if it zips, it fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the first photo she says she’s in between sizes? The other was March which she kooks smaller in! There’s no way she’s lost or loosing any weight
I think she must have control pants or spanx or something on in the picture with the green dress, her silhouette is much smoother. The picture on the right looks like it’s been photoshopped too

Reactions: 6
Nice to see the boob job worked out well 🥴😂!!

Shouldn’t have been so greedy with the gifted brownies you fat bleep.

Looking forward to the whale shots the pedalo takes of her this holiday haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.