beingbrittany #22 Holding herself up with scaffolding so Sean from Instagram can get his tackle in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won't have gone to a child friendly hotel where Betsy could make friends with other 12 year olds and make tiktoks while the parents are at the evening entertainment, oh no they have gone to a hotel that suits them and a place where they can find Harley Davidson jewellery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Titters won’t allow anywhere child friendly incase Sean from insta eyes up his next bird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
They won't have gone to a child friendly hotel where Betsy could make friends with other 12 year olds and make tiktoks while the parents are at the evening entertainment, oh no they have gone to a hotel that suits them and a place where they can find Harley Davidson jewellery 🤦🏽‍♀️
Ugh you’re totally right. Bet there’s no fun evening entertainment for Betsy or anything. It’s all about them isn’t it. They bloody disgust me in every way, I mean the sun burn on the poor girl 😖😖

Reactions: 6
I will constantly say this.. they do not deserve to have Betsy.
You never see theme parks or exciting days out! She’s dragged to pretty little insta worthy places and when she’s with her friends she’s made to feel guilty as titters is a loner

Reactions: 5
You never see theme parks or exciting days out! She’s dragged to pretty little insta worthy places and when she’s with her friends she’s made to feel guilty as titters is a loner
Drayton manor isnt too far from them,I dont understand why they wont take the poor kid there? Its all about looking ‘insta’ worthy with these two clowns! I hope betsy gets to 16 and sacks them off!
---
Drayton manor isnt too far from them,I dont understand why they wont take the poor kid there? Its all about looking ‘insta’ worthy with these two clowns! I hope betsy gets to 16 and sacks them off!

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 couple goals! Really! I very much doubt Sean took the pic because he wanted for a new car freshener, he would have been told to get a pic for the gram!
The person who left this comment obviously doesn't follow Sean from instagram or they would see that 9/10 Sean doesn't have a girlfriend 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either these people are taking the piss or they have really really low expectations of a partner/ parent.
I cannot think of 2 people who are less couple/ parent goals than this pair!

Reactions: 16
Every experience that child has ever has is based around food. Everywhere they take her its literally just to eat, like that's it.
It's all she's ever known so Betsy in another 5 yrs will be a copy and paste of Brit, it's already started to happen.
Can you imagine her going back to school next week when her mates say ohhh what did you do on holiday? Ohhh we ate, ate and then ate some more. Then me and dad had to take pictures of my mom pretending to be a mermaid in her shiney bikini 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
crazy how she’s ‘ so confident’ these days yet we still haven’t seen a full length bikini pic 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she got a thing about posting her arse, it’s not shapely or peachy it’s fat.
Notice how she never posts a side on shot, if her butt was as amazing as she makes out it was you would forever be posting side on to show how peachy it is.

Reactions: 10
I don’t have an issue with her size at all as I’m similar myself, I dress for the body I’ve got not the body I want. I just wish she’d own the fact she’s plonked all the weight back on and stop trying to hide it behind filters and touched up photos. Posting shots of her filtered arse in the pool once a year isn’t going to do it…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.