Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the whole entire little (well big) toe, not being in the shoe!!! 😂😂😂😂

IMG_1865.png
IMG_1865.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Loustafford

VIP Member
I'm sure Betsy had a fantastic time looking at veg, tasting brownie samples and taking pics of her mum and dad not looking at the camera... none of her friends will believe she's had such a wild half term 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I don’t have an issue with her size at all as I’m similar myself, I dress for the body I’ve got not the body I want. I just wish she’d own the fact she’s plonked all the weight back on and stop trying to hide it behind filters and touched up photos. Posting shots of her filtered arse in the pool once a year isn’t going to do it…

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Oh god he's posting Andrew Tate now 😩
And that, my friends, tells you all you need to know about the pair of them. He’s a vile misogynist (well, him and Tate) and she is either fully accepting in order to keep him or so thick she doesn’t understand. Imagine having a daughter who will be an adult in the next 10 years and her having a father who supports the nonsensical, yet dangerous, shit he spouts. It’s not all men, but it is always men…

needmorecoffee

Is she trying to make out that Sean from Instagram bought that for her?! 😂😂
Aw, she’s STILL trying to convince us that they’re smitten and have this wild sex life. The accounts he follows on Instagram suggest that you’re not really his type…! 🐷

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I’m not sure how many times it has to be repeated on here. Of course her size is not the issue at all. It’s the lying about it! She built a following purely off her losing weight and when she put it ALLLL back on she would still say she was a size 14 🙄. It’s only recently she’s been showing herself properly again. Even that is her getting angles so you can’t see her belly (which I’m sure most of us all have one). Let’s not forget her vile racist behaviour aswell. Which I’d say cancels out any explanation as to why we comment on her looks. She’s a c**t

Reactions: 21

Bishbashbosh

Why does she act like she is proud of her fat arse like she worked hard at the gym or something? It’s literally huge because she’s grossly overweight

Reactions: 21