Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6279372662765 stories so far today and its just turned 11.30am. 987654 yeahs. 65443 happy sundays. 33433 tit soul plugs (that tit bow will have them flying out) . And 100% shes getting right on my bastard tits this morning.
47321 mentions of bike ride ....

Reactions: 4
She’s not going shopping now?? WHAT!! 😳
I actually said “holy tit” out loud when I watched that story 😂

how someone can need to ‘blitz’ a room almost on a weekly basis just shows she doesn’t actually do much when she’s there and doesn’t really clean.You should be able to blitz it once every so often and general clean each week. I bet it stinks in there and would kill off an asthmatic the moment you walked in the door

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs she is 'sorting out' that room again!
Here's an idea, Beggy ...All the clothes you haven't worn in the last year, pack up and give to a woman's refuge/charity.
Do something worthwhile for once in your selfish life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the hell can she buy now?? Her house is FULL of clothes!! And what’s with the accent she puts on when saying hello... sounds like she’s trying to be Nikki

Reactions: 2
Thick as mince! Sharing the fake coke cola bottle boxes ! I know her daughter is head to toe in fakes but is she not aware of the rules with regards to using brands logo ? Against the law Begs !

Jason fancied a full breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs

Clearing out the charity shop storage room again I see 🤮🤮

Last edited:
The amount of clothes she has is shocking! She has moved stuff from one room and has it scattered over the landing and another 2 rooms, how is that even possible?? She should be looking at her clothes and thinking I’ve not worn that in years if I haven’t worn it I clearly don’t need it.
Bag up some and donate them to people who will wear them who don’t have much in life, who would be so grateful for some new clothes! But we all know she won’t because she’s a selfish cow who will cram more into that room before the year is up.

Reactions: 11
Those clothes must be so dusty, faded, smelly. Just bag the bloody lot up and donate them. She only wears the same tit stuff day after day anyway! It looks like a bleeping Oxfam shop!!

Reactions: 12
That bleeping wardrobe proper grinds me . .
So, I'll put ALL my blazers here . .
ALL my coats here . .
WTAF??
I have 2 blazers, a dressy ( going out ha ha!) 1 and a summery linen 1, I have a couple of coats, a dressy 1 and a dog walking 1 . . Im sure I've asked it before but where does she go/what does she do to justify all these clothes?

Reactions: 14
I doubt Victoria Beckham has that amount of clothes. It's so look at me & vulgar.
I have one wardrobe for my clothes & one set of drawers, my dressing table holds perfumes, make up etc...And that's it!!
Imagine having 2 bedrooms of your 4 bed house full of all that junk, I just couldn't cope!

Reactions: 13
That bleeping wardrobe proper grinds me . .
So, I'll put ALL my blazers here . .
ALL my coats here . .
WTAF??
I have 2 blazers, a dressy ( going out ha ha!) 1 and a summery linen 1, I have a couple of coats, a dressy 1 and a dog walking 1 . . Im sure I've asked it before but where does she go/what does she do to justify all these clothes?
She doesn’t even need work clothes!

Thread suggestion:

The summer house to be used as Beggys Christmas grotto, or for her and Dawnie to sit in and get blotto!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she have even more stuff in the loft in bags or suitcases or something? It is a disgusting amount of hoarding and is not normal, I don’t know how anyone can live with so much clutter it would stress me out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I literally had a clear out yesterday - went through my wardrobe and drawers, cleared out what I haven’t wore for a while, put everything back neatly. Will re-wash everything and donate to the local women’s shelter. I do this once a year. Why can’t she do that? All those items gathering dust.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So out of 92k+ she’s sold 100 candles
And how many dressing gowns does she own ffs

Reactions: 5
I haven't had a chance to watch over the last few days. I'm sure I overheard her say to my "heart contents". She was talking about the Christmas grotto.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got too much time on my hands! She’s colour coordinating shelves, she said she was going to fold all her jumpers and put them on shelves! She has from what I could see (there might be another pile out of shot) 14 yes that’s 14 white jumpers!! They will all be that shite buzz sends her with many tacky variations but still who needs that many jumpers?? I also counted 8 red and approx the same in black ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.