Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the summer house/grotty grotto/ swingers shed is arriving today? I bet it’s up by 6pm 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, look at the state of her! 👀 🤢 It's like she's just rolled in from a night out! 😂BEGGY, GO AND WALE UP, HAVE A BLOODY WASH AND A CUPPA!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she got straight in the shower when her alarm goes off, she’d feel 100% better !!

Reactions: 4
Think she's tired guys! Reeling off all the names of people she's seeing this week i know the new rule is 6 at a time but surely people should be thinking oh I relay should reduce the amount of people I see full stop right now as cases are rising (not going to lie thought it had always been 6 🤷‍♀️) she's a track and trace call volunteers worse nightmare

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Think she's tired guys! Reeling off all the names of people she's seeing this week i know the new rule is 6 at a time but surely people should be thinking oh I relay should reduce the amount of people I see full stop right now as cases are rising (not going to lie thought it had always been 6 🤷‍♀️) she's a track and trace call volunteers worse nightmare
She's not followed any guidance or rules from the beginning, so she's not going to start now, regardless if they're her parents or grandchild, because it's ALL about Becky! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Reeling off all the people she’s seeing and her plans, her granddaughter was mentioned so far down the list. You’d think it’d be the first, all about her first.
What was all that you incoherent dribble this morning? Don’t think she even knew what she was going on about!!

Was the summer house/shed ever bought to be an actual summer house? I mean they look vastly different to sheds so is it basically just a shed design? Also, what was the purpose for it. It’s gone from summer house to crafting now Xmas. She basically just bought it for the sake of it without having no real purpose in mind??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh bleeping hell, it's arrived! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

Run for cover, you beauts! 😂

Was the summer house/shed ever bought to be an actual summer house? I mean they look vastly different to sheds so is it basically just a shed design? Also, what was the purpose for it. It’s gone from summer house to crafting now Xmas. She basically just bought it for the sake of it without having no real purpose in mind??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's basically another shed to ultimately put all the crap in she can't fit into the other 2 sheds because I remember Jaysun complained a while back there wasn't much room for his bike stuff.

But.... until Christmas, it will be a bleeping grotto with Beggy spending most of her data in there, singing Christmas songs and making tit slabs, sweet beer glasses and reefs. 🥴 🤦🏻‍♀️

So yeh....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She blatantly couldn’t sleep last night because she was buzzing for the shed to arrive today. Sad

Reactions: 12
Oh wow what a sight she is this morning! Could she just say week anymore she in one conversation? I also find the whole talking to your phone thing completely weird. She’s actually just talking to herself!

Does anyone know if Gramster has been deleted?
Only way I can watch Becky as I’ve been deleted for following the fake account.

Reactions: 1
She really is unbelievable isn’t she, the country has had to implement a 6 person rule as cases are rising and she is still meeting up with so many different households! Send a card/present, face time people! But it isn’t about them is it Beggy it’s about you having to be centre of attention. She will never see what’s going on in the world as anything other than a inconvenience to her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As IF she has sat with a glass of wine and gone to bed without even washing all the paint off her hands. I’ve been painting a very fiddly fence for weeks & weeks now (I also work and have 4 children!) and literally before I touch anything I’m stripped off and scrubbing my hands in the shower. How could you settle with even a speck left on you?!?!
Maybe it’s my OCD but I just don’t get it. She’s filthy.

And it’s no wonder she hides those ears 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jesus Wept, I need to rant.

1) Has she never tracked a parcel before?. Where has she been buzzing her tits off you can track the delivery driver.
2) ‘us’ does she own Soul? Is she a partner now? She talks like it’s her business.
3) Stop scratching your tits.
4) Ffs making the delivery driver a coffee and giving him money. If I did that for every delivery we get I’d be buying a jar of coffee every few days.
5) Rip that cheap wig off your head, you look like a shaggy dog that needs a groom.
6) Would you take a coffee off a woman who shops in a shop where there has been a case of CV? She’s the least hygienic person I’ve seen in lockdown,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Beckyhomesweethome #34 my rule of six is bigger than your six. The rule breaker continues.

Justifications: Becky works - on shift - with 6? Lives in a household of 3. Will meet Mum and Dad (elderly). Will meet Mac and Eliza (house of 3). Will meet Dawn and Shelly (house of 3?). Goes to shops daily. Has deliveries daily. THIS is the issue, not necessarily seeing 5 others in one go but across a few days the super spreaders creep......

• Angry
Reactions: 16
As IF she has sat with a glass of wine and gone to bed without even washing all the paint off her hands. I’ve been painting a very fiddly fence for weeks & weeks now (I also work and have 4 children!) and literally before I touch anything I’m stripped off and scrubbing my hands in the shower. How could you settle with even a speck left on you?!?!
Maybe it’s my OCD but I just don’t get it. She’s filthy.

And it’s no wonder she hides those ears 😂
She looks so old and gross here 🤢 I’m no oil painting by all means, but I’m not showing myself to loads of people on my phone!

Reactions: 1
Title suggestion.

Santa’s grotto and tacky crafts. The question is does Beggy the Insta Guru ever wash her cheap ass mask.

Does anyone know if Gramster has been deleted?
Only way I can watch Becky as I’ve been deleted for following the fake account.
I was on Gramster and was having a lot of problems with it . I uninstalled and reinstalled but it was just the same . I’ve gone back to Story Stalker and it’s absolutely fine . So far !

Bloody hell she looks a right fright this morning with her ratty dolls hair tucked behind her pork chop ear!!!

• Haha
Santa’s grotto tacky crafts you can shove Christmas up your hairy arse....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.