Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got too much time on my hands! She’s colour coordinating shelves, she said she was going to fold all her jumpers and put them on shelves! She has from what I could see (there might be another pile out of shot) 14 yes that’s 14 white jumpers!! They will all be that shite buzz sends her with many tacky variations but still who needs that many jumpers?? I also counted 8 red and approx the same in black ones 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s actually obscene the amount of clothes she has. I don’t know how she has the gall to show it all off!

Reactions: 11
the comment from Jane is still there :unsure:
And she ‘liked it’

The amount of clothes - 10 white jumpers, 5 orange etc etc .. who physically needs that many. I actually find it quite disgusting.
my wardrobe is overflowing - but it’s one small wardrobe and like one of each thing.. I just do not get it ...and it’s not coming from a place of jealousy - it’s just so unnecessary I think!

Reactions: 10
And she ‘liked it’

The amount of clothes - 10 white jumpers, 5 orange etc etc .. who physically needs that many. I actually find it quite disgusting.
my wardrobe is overflowing - but it’s one small wardrobe and like one of each thing.. I just do not get it ...and it’s not coming from a place of jealousy - it’s just so unnecessary I think!
Maybe she read it wrong , she probly just goes through the comments liking them willy nilly

Reactions: 1
So yeh.... her 53rd shed of 2020 is arriving tomorrow and there's no bleeping way she wont start building it! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those clothes 🤮 I’d do a 50p an item bootsale and buy myself a handful of quality pieces. The fact she thinks she’s so great because she has an obscene amount of cheap clothes 😂 and why would you have a wall in wardrobe without buying decent hangers? A charity shop display looks better!!

You can tell she doesn’t wash things after wearing them, 🤢 look at the sleeves on the jumper.......

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's painted the garden wall at 7:30pm in the night! 👀 This woman has ants in her bleeping pants. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Its all prep, no doubt, for when she'll build the shed next week.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's painted the garden wall at 7:30pm in the night! 👀 This woman has ants in her bleeping pants. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Its all prep, no doubt, for when she'll build the shed next week.... 🙄
Omg I’ve just seen where she plans on putting the new shed! Smack bang in the middle of the garden, within spitting distance of her lean too shed. She doesn’t have a clue!

Reactions: 9
Her garden is such a mismatch, no thought goes into anything it’s all got to be done in such a hurry, if she put together all she has spent she could of made that garden so much better

Reactions: 6
If she wore a comepletely different outfit every single day for a year, she’d still have stuff she hasn’t worn. How can she still go and buy more stuff 😮

Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve just seen where she plans on putting the new shed! Smack bang in the middle of the garden, within spitting distance of her lean too shed. She doesn’t have a clue!
It's absolutely ridiculous and no chance of changing it as it's all been measured and the base is down. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly, her garden will resemble a bloody storage yard with lockers! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd kill for her size garden and yet she has it like she was playing the sims, randomly dropped furniture all over the place then didn't place them anywhere 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.