Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely started on building the shed, she has been buzzing for months, so there's no way she'd have been happy letting it sit there for a few weeks. But maybe she's having a 'nana nap" seeing as she barely slept. 🙄

I hope she fucks up the shed and Jaysun chucks her out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are those things difficult to assemble? I know she'll have a ho regardless, but I'm just wondering if she could build it herself.... 🧐

Are those things difficult to assemble? I know she'll have a ho regardless, but I'm just wondering if she could build it herself.... 🧐
Can’t speak for Beggy’s grotto but my rabbits have a 8x6 summer house ( it was on offer / I was looking for a shed ) and when I moved house it took myself at least two of us to assemble. It wasn’t hard but the floor and roof were super heavy. I just made brews 😂.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.