Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice the grass growing already in the gravel she going to put the summer house on 😂🙈 she’s such a bodge job!!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion....

Beckyhomesweethome #33 Listening to Christmas songs in September, she's making us want to stick our heads in a blender.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That garden ( along with the house itself) could be made to look stunning.
She says she thinks outside the box, but she doesn't, she just piles it high with shite and thinks it looks good.

Also, Jason works full time. He often works nights too, surely if she is home all day sunday (instead of painting crappy walls) she could have used that time to cook a lovely sunday roast for her hubby and spend some quality time together.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion...

New teeth, Christmas shed.....just bore off, your content is dead!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right I've just flicked thru her stories quickly because the mood I'm in she will have me head butting my phone...did I see correctly that she was painting in the garden as it was getting dark listening to Christmas music??? She needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right I've just flicked thru her stories quickly because the mood I'm in she will have me head butting my phone...did I see correctly that she was painting in the garden as it was getting dark listening to Christmas music??? She needs an intervention.
I hope when the summer, Christmas shed is built, Jason locks her in it until February lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd done the first coat at 19:30.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s tidied out her wardrobes because she going to buy 40 pairs of mum jeans. That room must stink of feet 🤢

Reactions: 6
That garden ( along with the house itself) could be made to look stunning.
She says she thinks outside the box, but she doesn't, she just piles it high with shite and thinks it looks good.

Also, Jason works full time. He often works nights too, surely if she is home all day sunday (instead of painting crappy walls) she could have used that time to cook a lovely sunday roast for her hubby and spend some quality time together.

Noooo as if she's got paint on her hands this morning 🤮😫 So she didn't shower before she got in bed after painting the wall. That's enough internet for me today haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Corrr there’s rough then there’s beggy! Is the voice really necessary aswell? It’s like she’s phoning in sick with the fake illness voice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.