Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has often said that she’s been told she looks like Dawn of Gavin and Stacey, and she says it like it’s some kind of badge of honour. Thing is the character Dawn is a deliberate parody of a stereotypical Essex girl from back in the 80/90s. Nothing to be so smug about you stupid bleep

Reactions: 12
She needs to learn to dress her figure it's hanging off her.
I know, a well cut pair of jeans, white shirt, trendy blazer and some sharp loafers and she would look way better. You can see I've been over thinking this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know, a well cut pair of jeans, white shirt, trendy blazer and some sharp loafers and she would look way better. You can see I've been over thinking this.
I was thinking the same so we both must be ha ha

Reactions: 2
She’s bought a blazer in every colour too

Reactions: 3
There’s that open mouthed pose again, why does she do it? It really bugs me more than it should!! 😡🤣

Reactions: 11
She likely put that status at the end of spending a few days in barking. Looking at Dawns Facebook, it’s clear she’s everything Beggy wants to be. Polpular, family orientated and busy having fun! I wonder if Dawn looks forward to a home bargains shop 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
Hi Beggy...
Thanks for dropping by 🙋🏻‍♀️👋🏼👀

She likely put that status at the end of spending a few days in barking. Looking at Dawns Facebook, it’s clear she’s everything Beggy wants to be. Polpular, family orientated and busy having fun! I wonder if Dawn looks forward to a home bargains shop 🙈😂
I thought that until I read the replies.
Maybe she drove back for a swingers sesh 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.