Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it!! Everyone should be more Jane 😂
Comment is gone. Imagine being so ‘real’ that you delete any comment that isn’t blowing smoke up ur arse 😂😂

also, imagine having that many followers and having so little interaction that you have the time to ‘like’ or delete all comments on a post 🙈😂

Reactions: 10
She is very fortunate or very sad that she can go off shopping, and not have to think about seeing family for the last time today, until goodness’s knows when. We are a family of five and have my parents visiting today as we won’t be allowed to see them together from Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Jaysun is outside doing something to hes bike! Not a nice way to talk about your friend!!!

So it the last day to be in the company of more than six people......... shall I visit my greanddaughter, son and daughter in law, shall I visit Mummy & Daddy 3, shall I see my brother and family, shall I see my sister and family..........Nah, I,ll duck off shopping as I have nothing to wear!!!🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Should she be driving so soon after no doubt having a skin full ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t care ... shopping again ... she’s off her bloody head ... completely manic

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's on the hunt for a pair of those (IMO) awful mum jeans! 👀 With her bandy, stick insect legs, they'll look bleeping ridiculous! 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s getting on my tits with these sowl candles! Why does she never wear clothes that fit? Swamped in that dress again. I would have thought with her being such mutton she’d wear clingy stuff?

Reactions: 4
6279372662765 stories so far today and its just turned 11.30am. 987654 yeahs. 65443 happy sundays. 33433 tit soul plugs (that tit bow will have them flying out) . And 100% shes getting right on my bastard tits this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.