Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
I have no idea why she calls herself the queen of Christmas, she does nothing remotely Christmassy apart from throw a load of tat at her trees!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Haha bet shark love the fact she said ‘shit’ in her stories... potty mouth!

‘When people say about hoovers I don’t really ughhh....................yeah’

Whattttt the fuck are you talking about? slow down and actually think about what your saying before you say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

So......yeah

Chatty Member
So many things to say about today’s stories but it’s been said before. I’m sure most of her “followers” (I hate that term) only watch her stories because they can’t wait to see what the rough, manic skank messes up next.
Why would you come back from sitting on your arse for 6 hours dishing out 2ps and swapping tokens for fake soft toys or goldfish or whatever and claim you have worked hard?
You go off and spend thousands on your horrible tat / shit fast fashion / trashy Christmas decorations that you have too many of / garden sheds / electric bike you dont use / decorating your house / etc etc. A lot of us are struggling after being made redundant or still being on furlough. I would still rather have my life than your fake one where your husband hates being in the same room as you.
Oh, and spend as much money as you like on your looks love, it won’t change your horrible personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

newbienewbie48

Here we go again Beggy thinks she knows everything about insta, giving advice. For such a big account she never gets many comments on her posts
She says she never puts pics of her granddaughter on Instagram thats because she never sees her. She says she only puts what she wants people to see on her page, what about not asking permission or even checking that it was ok to put photos of Rendells wedding on or announcing that Rendells mum had died before the family had chance to announce it, and as for the photos at the funeral that's just appalling.

• Wow

KNYE_19

"Its OK to be on your phone 400 hours a day..." last time I checked Beggy there weren't 400 hours in a bastard day. Thick as mince.

• Haha

newbienewbie48

She's not happy about the knockdown price they have offered for her phone and has asked them to send it back, I hope it gets damaged in transit😂😂 she is obviously desperate for money to buy more crap with 😂

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I wish she would leave the poor people who are fixing her phone alone! They received it Friday - it was the the weekend! A BANK HOLIDAY weekend so they probably only looked at it yesterday!

She’s so impatient!

• Angry

Sofa spud

VIP Member
So she has turned around the real meaning of digital detox and made it all about her, even down the the post with the picture of her! Way to go beggy, me myself and i

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Jesus H Christ. This woman needs investigated for tax fraud. The amount of undeclared money she splurges is disgusting

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Ah man, I’ve had my shark way before Hinch and all other Beggy shitheads were around! Found them when I was up feeding my newborn at the time, when the tv ads come on after programmes have finished! Now I feel like I need to go back to Dyson! Sick of these fuckers getting gifted everything, whilst some are on their Knees trying to scrape by!
So all that waffle about Ads and turning People down, that’d be the ones that you don’t really benefit from then yeah?! You know where you don’t get a cut of profits or the item isn’t very expensive. You’re a fucking disgrace!

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Omg those jeans and trainers 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a dad of 4 on holiday at butlins holding the kids coats while they go on the rides 🤣 fuckin hell, peak Becky today.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Those cycling shorts look ridiculous under that dress. And what's with flashing and rubbing her thigh?!
Imagine being excited about Vegas because they have opened a Target! No words.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I actually genuinely feel pity and concern for her now
I've done that myself over the last couple of years, I have gone from empathy to anger and frustration with her more times than I care to remember.
You could see how anxious she was today at even the very thought of having to put her phone away for just 24hours. She was on the verge of crying.
She needs help, she continually twists it to make out she is helping others when its in fact her that needs it the most.
She is addicted to social media, she doesn't even eat or wash at times because of the amount of time she has her phone in her hand.
That must be detrimental to her mental health, it is an addiction that I doubt Beggy will ever break or get help for, because along with her addiction comes the greed, she is without a doubt the most materialistic person I have ever seen.
She definitely needs an intervention but Jason doesn't seem to care enough and Brooke wants the insta fame herself, she sits at 13k followers because of Beggy.
The whole family come across as dysfunctional, the lies and deceit her mother kept from her can't have helped either.
All I know is I wouldn't want even one ounce of Beggys life for all the freebies in the world!

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Bloody hell, her legs look like twigs in those skinny jeans - I felt pain looking at them! 😩

How come she couldn't get milk or teabags? BULLSHIT, you forgot because you got too excited looking at Christmas shit from last year and now using it as an excuse to go back today. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21