Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A two hour Nana nap? She went to bed at 9pm last night and has done duck all!
Lazy twit!!!

P.S how much bastard voile does she need???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is acting as if Minky randomly sent her stuff, but it says on the card ‘we hope you love your chosen colour’ so she knew it was coming and probably applied for it too 🙄
568B97BF-5170-4C34-B409-A28A3D22122B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it a Christmas tree or a forest she's wrapping all that voile around.

Not sure she has a sufficient cable tie to voile ratio.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it a Christmas tree or a forest she's wrapping all that voile around.

Not sure she has a sufficient cable tie to voile ratio.
I think she's going to hire a table and chairs and stick them in the shed. It will be decorated in navy, silver and white polka dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dawny........drinkypoos........

I can’t even deal!! Why is this voice now grating On me when usually she doesn’t usually phase me other than her random buying obsession, starting Xmas in August, touching everything in the shop without buying etc etc.....!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG! What does she look like. She needs to look in one of her many mirrors and give her head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goodness me, what the duck does she look like?
She makes herself a laughing stock with the dress, the hair, the pose, the gigantic gob on sticks..

I'm cringing so bad.
Please someone, make it stop!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.