Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its quite sad that she is this excited for Christmas, this early.

Isn't it her granddaughters first birthday soon, no mention of that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the new measures have messed up birthday plans for her this month.....shame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve unfollowed; it got to the point I was screaming at my phone ‘SHUT THE duck UP’ first thing in the morning which completely messes with the feel good vibe my morning meditation normally gives me. It felt really lovely hitting unfollow to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m glad she decided to not mention the C word much 🤨 selfish mother f*$€er

Yes it’s the day before Beggys

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve gotta say the fact her birthday plans are ruined has made my day 🙈 atleast I can thank Boris for one thing 😂✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beggy. Single handedly lifting the nations spirits with her Christmas cheer in September. Sure she’ll be on the Queen’s honours list next year. So selfless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the hell jas she accepted another hoover, I’m sure swan gave her 2 last year and a steam mop! 🤷🏻‍♀️
greedy greedy cu*t that’s what she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

It really is. I mean I’m no Scrooge but ffs c’mon it’s ONE DAY... wishing away the entire year for one day...

Reactions: 5
FFS she's been gifted a shark! Just when I thought about buying one as my Dyson needs replacing 😣
OMG has she ? I've got one, it's bloody fab. She's not got any floor space to use one 🤷 so that's a waste !

Reactions: 7
My children for one would get totally confused if I started talking about Christmas now or put my tree up as soon as she does, it’s going to be a rubbish Christmas anyway so condense it down in the old way of 12 days before and 12 after not prolong it..

By all means by things for it to spread the cost.

Reactions: 7
So how many of her followers will understand what #PR means?
How does she get away with being a sly, money grabbing witch?
That shark will be flogged on a Facebook selling site before the weekend.

Reactions: 15
So how many of her followers will understand what #PR means?
How does she get away with being a sly, money grabbing witch?
That shark will be flogged on a Facebook selling site before the weekend.
I was wondering what the #pr is, as I’ve seen it on a few people’s now...
I’m guessing she’s been paid for it?

Reactions: 4
Sorry to be off topic, but what the bloody hell is the ‘cedar room’ and why does she call it that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s absolutely shocking how she can harp on about Christmas and bloody decorations and trees yet she NEVER mentions her granddaughter and how exciting Christmas will be with her ... it’s like she doesn’t exist ... just terrible

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be off topic, but what the bloody he’ll is the ‘cedar room’ and why does she call it that?!
It’s the shed she had tacked onto the back of her house. She calls it the “cedar room” because it sounds fancier than “lean too”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.