Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they can ever come out with is the jealousy card.
They're totally blind to the despicable acts we've caught her out in.
Take your blinkers off you bleeping dumb pieces of 💩
I feel a lot of things toward this woman.
Jealousy is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she should do a swipe up for whatever ”legal” high she is on. Fml, she was screeching like she had been possessed by some sort of demon!
The way she was shouting at us about how fantastic her life is and then went on to say how chuffed she was with all the cheap tat she bought at ‘bnm’.
Also, that tit kitchen island won’t last long if she insists on banging everything down on it! I want to cut her hands off when she does that, as well as the constant tugging at her cheap mismatched clothes and her tit hair.....anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Not being on her phone this morning is bad for her mental health??? Ok begs you have a very very serious problem....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw her post about taking part in the digital detox and thought (all joking and snide comments aside) that would be good for her, especially after yesterday. I’m astonished that she hasn’t even got passed 9am before adding stories and admitting that she can’t not post. Seriously concerned about Becky and her mental health - as much as we take the mick out of her and have a go at her, this is quite worrying. She needs some serious help from her family, friends and professionals.

Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched her stories and am still in bed. The husband heard and said who the duck is she and doesn’t she have a very high impression of herself

I saw her post about taking part in the digital detox and thought (all joking and snide comments aside) that would be good for her, especially after yesterday. I’m astonished that she hasn’t even got passed 9am before adding stories and admitting that she can’t not post. Seriously concerned about Becky and her mental health - as much as we take the mick out of her and have a go at her, this is quite worrying. She needs some serious help from her family, friends and professionals.
I work in mental health and from her behaviour yesterday would say she has stopped taking medication and is manic. There is going to be an almighty crash very soon

Reactions: 21
Oh my god she is so up herself! Not that we come on to watch stories over a cuppa, we come on to watch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All they can ever come out with is the jealousy card.
They're totally blind to the despicable acts we've caught her out in.
Take your blinkers off you bleeping dumb pieces of 💩
“Beautiful Becky” - Sorry but you need to go to Specsavers love. 😳

Reactions: 9
Who the duck does she think she is? Am I getting this right - Beggy is coming on Instagram with her increasingly irrational ramblings so she can ‘help’ us otherwise she’ll feel guilty, never mind her ‘men-al healf’? Prepare for a day of swipe ups and blatant selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh here we go, Beggy Nightingale.

No, you couldn’t stay off your phone because it’s your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on her stories, how the hell can she keep up the mental health post then continue to post stories....
1st class narcissist right there, felt guilty not saying hello and good morning! duck off you dick head out your phone down and have a good look at yourself, she was manic yesterday again over being tat and of course she had to buy them all so no one else could have any.
what happened to the not going to overload stories with Christmas talk, that’s all she’s done! The rangers have their Christmas things out now she’ll be rushing off there next week, she seriously hates not being the first to post about things....

She buzzing off her tits because her content has been so crap she now has something to make her relevant again, to start tagging to try and get free tit again.
Be interesting to watch her Her over the coming weeks with her screeching and manic shopping! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Who are these people saying she is part of the routine??? They need serious help absolute weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Its OK to be on your phone 400 hours a day..." last time I checked Beggy there weren't 400 hours in a bastard day. Thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a feeling she’d post about the digital detox, but I knew 100% she wouldn’t be able to stick to it!

Reactions: 13
So self indulgent. I’m not sure weather it is due to meds/mania or if she truly believes her own hype
‘obviously’ she’s at work as she posts her rota each week for all to see
I just can’t imagine a life where your first thought in the morning is chatting to your phone. She has a serious addiction to Instagram and her phone, incredibly sad

Reactions: 11
I was looking forward to her SM switchoff. Ffs

she’s nuts. Don’t know about a switch off, she needs an intervention or sectioning. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No beggy, the truth is a digital detox has reminded you that no fucker talks to you and thats why you couldn't stick to it. You are completely obsessed with Instagram and its pathetic the amount of stories you done yesterday.

If not bèing on your phone is bad for your mental health and if not talking to yourself on a story is so hard for you , you need help!

Reactions: 19
Part of me thinks this woman is a complete bleep. Part of me feels really sorry for her. She has a mental illness.. I’m not qualified to diagnose which one it is but for the love of God will someone close to her make her a doctors appointment for a referral. Feeling guilty for not saying hello to strangers is not rational. Being excited for buying cheap tat (as an adult) is not rational. Changing your appearance because strangers notice things about you is not rational. Becky you are behaving irrationally. I Know I shouldn’t care if she seeks help or not but 1% of me actually does care about her mental stability.

Reactions: 26
Between this jumped up I’m so great witch, and that other LQOC they both have made my skin crawl this morning. Doing it for the good of others, give it a rest you twit. How long before swipe up comes ? You’re on there for one reason only. Your own gain !!!!!!!!

from making my ears bleed yesterday, to making my skin crawl today. These women make me sick I have never known people so up them selves as these two witches.

How can anyone want to see her dirty dried spit mouth first thing, all she needs is a bottle of bleach and a wire brush to make her look clean............

self absorbed nasty ugliness inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.