Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Christmas mention 🙄
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love Christmas but come on!! Must be awful to have to have ‘something to look forward to’ all the time rather than enjoying right now
I know someone that constantly needs something planned, booked or arranged - just concentrate on getting through each day safely, sensibly and keep yourself safe, like I am trying to do during these hard times. I like having things to look forward to as it cheers me up, for example, my bf and I are going camping next weekend and I'm looking forward as I've barely been anywhere - just for a few walks locally and a drink outside in our local pub, so she needs to calm down and wake up to what's going on around her!

Reactions: 5
She’s not right in the head she’s obviously seen something she’s liked on insta and has had to have it but it’s just not going to work .!! Why the duck do you need a summer house I thought a cedar room was meant to be one .!! And she’s totally discredited whet she’s said making the excuse up she’s don’t want to walk to the shed so wants something prettier as it’s now being moved to about 10 feet away from the shed .!! Just ge honest Beggy you wanted a summer house as someone else had one !! What annoys me is a lot of people think oh that would be nice or this would be nice but everyone’s houses are different shapes and sizes and some things you just can’t have as it will either won’t fit or it will look stupid and unfortunately everything beggy is doing now is making her house look cluttered and stupid and she just don’t give a tit as she has to have what she wants no matter what .!! Christ imagine if we all acted on our ideas the world would be a mess .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Literally my whole house is iconic lights I absolutely cannot fault them they are so much cheaper than next and John Lewis” 🙄🙄🙄 Id say that too if I got my whole house kitted out with lighting! I actually don’t like the lights :/ feel like she just chose anything so she could fill her house with every type of light they do 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I haven’t been on this thread for ages as she wound me up so much but I had a look today and I know this has probably been and gone on this thread ... but the hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That autumn house is going to look bleeping stupid there 😂 notice how she does small business shout outs when she’s having something done so all the little business’ see she is having a summer autumn house built an think oh we will send mrs stick a cosy blanket 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off she's saddened some of us didn't have sun said with a huge 😃😃😃 someone's put 50p in her today. Also people tie up their hair ,not just style it like moana daily. How is she only 41.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We didnt want the garden to be dangerous if you've had a drink..."

A normal grandmother would say "we didn't want the garden to be dangerous for Eliza".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Hope this doesn't offend anyone if you have them, but...

Those lights are absolutely horrendous, she's putting it in the summer house...I'd put it in a skip 😂
Packing out the bloody summer house before it's even built, the woman is off her bleeping nut!

• Haha
Iconic lights are shite quality, also they have a cheaper ‘sister’ company that sells them much cheaper AND there are codes for it. I have bought most of my lights from Debenhams when they have 50/70% off........the quality is unreal.

she will push anything if it means she benefits. Buzz are tit too. And as for supporting small business????? 😂😂😂😂😂 words fail me. taking freebies isn’t supporting anyone and if you didn’t do swipe ups for all the big (often unscrupulous) businesses we might believe you!!! Idiot, and anyone who believes her agenda is to help ANYONE is a bigger idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
'It's like a summers day outside'
It is a summers day you absolute clown.
45 stories before 10am, this woman is a complete lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why have a summer house when you spend all summer frying yourself in the sun!
I'd love one... I'd sit and read in there on summer evenings and in the autumn / winter my boys could camp and toast marshmallows. We are an outdoorsy family. However I won't have one because we have a shed already and I don't want a garden of buildings!

• Heart
Buzzing her tits off because it’s pay day. Ffs. It was pay day a few days ago here, so? If I’d have gone round hyper like that my husband would have taken my bank card off me 😀

I see some impulsive spending coming as she’s manic.
I’d totally forgot it was my payday today. She just reminded me 😂. Been to the midwife this morning and my bub is cooking nicely and that’s so much more important to me than shopping 🙄.

I know someone that constantly needs something planned, booked or arranged - just concentrate on getting through each day safely, sensibly and keep yourself safe, like I am trying to do during these hard times. I like having things to look forward to as it cheers me up, for example, my bf and I are going camping next weekend and I'm looking forward as I've barely been anywhere - just for a few walks locally and a drink outside in our local pub, so she needs to calm down and wake up to what's going on around her!
I’m exactly the same. I love things to look forward to, family time , it makes working worth it. But Beggy is another level. Off the scale even.

Reactions: 10
Why have a summer house when you spend all summer frying yourself in the sun!
I'd love one... I'd sit and read in there on summer evenings and in the autumn / winter my boys could camp and toast marshmallows. We are an outdoorsy family. However I won't have one because we have a shed already and I don't want a garden of buildings!
My neighbours have a garden of buildings, I've only seen through a gap in the fence but they have a massive workshop, a hot tub under a pergola thing, a greenhouse, another shed and a double shed type thing for pigeons. Oh ... And they also have 2 patios, a decking area and a massive pond. With a little 6ft square of grass where they hang the washing. Looks like an advert for sheds are us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Try investing in some sprinklers & give that lawn a drink 🤷🏻‍♀️
The garden will soon become very much like the inside of her house .. Aladdins cave 🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.