Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Brooke who is doing the extensions as she keeps sharing photos of them?
maybe that is Brooke’s way of saying ‘look how good these extensions look (which I did) - sly dig at her mum?

I think Becky has taken inspiration from her Mums garden - won’t be able to move in it soon enough

Reactions: 8
Listen girls whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A SHE'D FROM THAT COMPANY! I am telling you from personal experience, look at the reviews on trust pilot. I wish I had. They are the worst sheds and the worst company to deal with. We bought 2 sheds and have had no ened of problems. Their customer service is shite. Look at the reviews. Don be like beggy. Don't buy a shed from them.
Ditto, absolute nightmare company. Floor arrived with holes where someone had walked through it, sent new one three weeks later, for a smaller shed! Customer service diabolical. Ignore emails! AVOID😤

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she make out where she lives is like the tropics !! Watching stories I see lots don’t have the weather ! duck off ! Really irritates me.

Wash your bleeping hair ! She must have flees

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she make out where she lives is like the tropics !! Watching stories I see lots don’t have the weather ! duck off ! Really irritates me.

Wash your bleeping hair ! She must have flees
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂 fleabag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could have a lovely landscaped garden with a little section for Eliza with a swing and sandpit but botch it Beggy won’t wait and do things properly and also never has the bairn there. We wouldn’t know she had a granddaughter if she hadn’t told us. I’ve not seen anything at all in that house to indicate a baby in the immediate family. Quite sad really when you think about it.
I find it bizarre how she has nothing for her grandchild. Her sister seems the opposite and seems to live for her grandchild, I'm betting Becky might have years ago but she's now so obsessed with Insta and herself that no one else gets a look in.

I find it bizarre how she has nothing for her grandchild. Her sister seems the opposite and seems to live for her grandchild, I'm betting Becky might have years ago but she's now so obsessed with Insta and herself that no one else gets a look in.
Do you know her family? Please do tell us more 😁

Reactions: 1
Ooo look at the lovely weather where I live but some of you haven’t got it as nice going off some of your story’s! Do duck off becky you absolute head, she’s like that girl at school who bragged about having all the lastest stuff! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she bothers going to work. All she does is go on about when she’s next off. You would think that she’s spent the last 4 months working through the pandemic not sat at home!!

Reactions: 17
Do you know her family? Please do tell us more 😁
I don't know them, sorry! I do live local but I'm not from here so don't know many people!

Only reason I know about her sister is I saw her comment on Becky's grid post when she had her extensions & I had a snoop on her fb page 🤷🏻‍♀️ i was intrigued & couldn't sleep, I'm not a stalker i promise, it's just she never really mentions her sister!!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she bothers going to work. All she does is go on about when she’s next off. You would think that she’s spent the last 4 months working through the pandemic not sat at home!!
Theres no way on earth she does 30hrs a week like she says!! Id say its 16 max!!!! Such a beggy bellend

Reactions: 10
I’ve just had the full Beggy experience and watched her whole stories from today in one go. What a twit 😂 I hadn’t thought about getting past the summer house when she was saying about where it was going but I was wondering why she was going to put her seated area in total shade 😂 does make me laugh they’ve realised it won’t all fit and be able to have access haha x

Reactions: 7
Mac & Phoebe probably don't want her being anywhere near that house. Bet the only time she's allowed to see her is if she goes to their house. Can't say I blame them.

Reactions: 4
She has a full on September 🙄🙄 acting like this pandemic is over but saying that she’s never acted like it was ever here!!

Reactions: 9
It says allot about someone that she hasn't got any space for a grandchild to go/to play or to stay.

‘You’re not getting the weather we are’ ... sorry to disappoint but it’s gonna be 33 degrees here tomorrow in London so 😜🌞🌞🌞

That bobble is in her hair for every story that doesn’t have her in 😂😂 she loves herself so much, god knows why I bet it looks better tied up.
Also, those garden is heading the same way as her house, a mix of styles and crap bodge jobs........they never pay out anything to get things done properly. Beggy here’s a tip: stop with the spending on crap and pay to have your garden sorted and landscaped so it looks like the accounts you’re trying so hard to keep up with. Then do the same in your house and get the ceilings and flooring sorted, then get yourself some nice sofas and classy (minimal) decor!!
I
Hate it when I hear that 🤦🏻‍♀️
copping stones, silver ‘corpse’ paint ? Ffs!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m catching up on her stories...did she actually say she was too lazy to walk across her garden? WTF!!

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a look on the website and this is the most expensive summer house with storage attached, I’m going to say she’s buying this one especially with the space she is levelling off for it. I am a little confused though 🤔.
Why does she need a summer house when she has the lean to already, isn’t that basically a summer house???

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.