Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually really excited to see how tit this summer autumn house looks dumped in the middle of her dead grass 😂 I’m fully ready for this rollercoaster 🎢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 198290 she looks bleeping steaming
Utterly pissed...nothing wrong with that......however.....this is what I mean about her. She didn't have to do that post, but yeah, duck it, she does it. Either nobody she lives with cares to advise her or she simply can't be given or take advice. She's a car crash waiting to happen.

Reactions: 8
So.... she’s been out for dinner, now going to bed.... no bath or shower??? I need one in this hot weather. She must stink!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So.... she’s been out for dinner, now going to bed.... no bath or shower??? I need one in this hot weather. She must stink!!
She’s so gross. I feel sick just thinking about it. I showered last night, did some housework this morning and then showered again before going out for lunch with my husband and son. Got back and felt gross and had another! 😂 Joking aside though we should all be cleaning more as a precaution. She’s disgusting and irresponsible. 😤

Reactions: 9
She is mortal drunk you can see it in her eyes. Why post that? Clearly couldn’t see straight as she was about to read Brookes text (why is she hanging out in a park aged 19?)

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she is secretly fuming that hinch was able to get her garden done and pergola put in in a matter of days and she has to wait till the end of September

Reactions: 12
Anyone else noticed she’s been dropping her birthday date in a few times in the last week .. Christ. Didn’t get the last hint can you say that again love.
You think she would be more excited that her granddaughter is 1 years old the day before her birthday and mention that!???

Reactions: 11
No disrespect or shade to her, but does Becky still see Eliza?? I know her mum and dad don’t want her plastered all over social media (quite right), but Becky always used to mention when she was coming over?
Eliza is also known as “company”

Reactions: 10
She didn’t bother to show people the lights, lighting up dark corners like she said she would then 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.